chaper 8~*~ confessions

AATTENTION AUTHORS NOTE WELL NOT REALLY! Thanks so much and this chapter is dedicated to who ever and everybody wqho gave time to read my story. I am so grateful. Hope you enjouy this chapter and i will try to make it long then the rest have been. Thanks and dont forget :

Comment

Vote

And share around!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys POV~*~

We had already heard about Niall and cassie and i am proud and happy for them but i dont approve because i have feelings for cassie. I mean who wouldn't she is perfect. Every single way. Wait back it up i think i just admitted that i liked Cassie.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT CASSIE!" Niall shouted. Crap! I think i just thought out loud. I looked at Cassie and she looked scared because when you looked at niall there was imediate rage in his eyes, fists balled up so his knuckles were white and he was gritting his teeth while he stood infront of me.

"HARRY, YOU BEST STAY AWAY FROM CASSIE, DONT EVERY MAKE A MOVE ON HER YOU GOT THAT!''Niall yelled. I gulped and nodded. He grabbed cassie and they both walked out of the house. That is when alll the boys asked if i was crazy and explai8ned to me how i was thinking out loud. I felt immediatly guilty for doing what i did. But i am not guilty for admitting i liked Cassie.

Cassies POV~*~

Shaken and confused. Those are the only two words i can use to describe how i am feeling right now. The day Niall asks me to be his girlfriend, is the same day Harry confesses he likes me.

Niall is completely full of anger as he is gripping the steering wheel like his life depended on it, He was mumbling words but i couldnt understand what he was saying, and then he broke the awkward silence. " You dont have feelings for Harry do you?'' Niall asked.

To be honest Harry was like a brother to me. So i am going to be truthful " No, i like you niall I wouldnt do anything to hurt you, Harry is more like a brother friend figure." I explained. He grunted aat my response but he slowly let go of his tention. " Im sorry for how i reaacted back there Cassie i really am" he said disapointedly

." I just couldn't bare to see anyone else with you. It would hurt to much. Cassie i really really like you, so lets go on our first official date hmm." He smirked. We pulled up to a Mcdonalds, wait the same one that i first met him at. " Niall oh really this is sweet of you." I smiled brightly.

He left the car and ran to my side and helped me get. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and walked me over alittle hill, and i began to see light but faintly.

We got over the little hill, it was breathe taking. Candles all over, and the picnic table i sat at when he came over and talked to me.

" Oh niall. This is amazing i love it. And guess what i think i love you." wait did i just say that.

Nialls pov~*~

"Oh Niall. This is amazing, I love it. Guess what I think I love you" Did i just hear that. Did Cassie love me. I was blushing i knew it. "Niall, Niall,EARTH TO NIALL!" Cassie giggled which forced me to blush even more.

"I love you to" and with that I enclosed the space between us, and kissed her. We broke apart after a few seconds and walked over to have our meal. I few chicken nuggets, fries and drinks. That sounds romantic especially with the perfect girl.

~*~*~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zayn's POV~*~

Harry just admitted that he liked Cassie, Niall likes Cassie and they are going out, but the problem is I like cassie. Man this is confusing, but honestly who wouldnt like her she is perfect. She could care less about what the world think, she is beautiful and flawless. Why does it have to be so difficult, I can't even tell anybody about this. Well maybe Liam.

"Liam! I need you therapist techniques now!" I shouted from my room. Liam came up and into my room. "Hey mate what do you you need?" He asked. "well I have this little crush, But i can't tell anybody about it, because if i do it will hurt others." I began to explain to him. He looked at me with a confused expression. "Okay well, You know Cassie-" I began to say before Liam had cut me off, "ZAYN! you have to be kidding, not you to, it is bad enough that harry likes her." He looked at me with an expression that i couldn't put my finger on quite yet.

I just nodded and shrugged my shoulders, and with that Liam got up and left. WOW thanks for that talk, really appreciate it mate. I just need to be honest with Niall i guess, he will understand better since it is me and not Harry.

I hope.

Hey ya'll thanks so much for reading my book, almost 10 chappies and i am so excited. After this book i think i am going to right an actual book instead of a fanfiction. These are kind of hard to write, especially if i am trying to do really good. thanks everybody.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE WITH OTHERS