chapter 4- amazing time not for long

Thanks for continuing reading i will make sure i go slower on the but update quicker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassies Pov~*~

" Niall that was beautiful, will you sing another'' I asked while yawning at the same time. He smirked and giggled at me. " No i think its my princesses beddy time.'' he said back ever so cheekly.

We walked together threw the hall way back to the bedroom and both climbed back in. I snuggled into his chest as i heard his heartbeating at soothing pace.He wrapped his arms around my waist which then left us both to fall into dream filled sleep.

* cassies dream*

" niall you silly little leprachan. Get over here and help me clean up your food thats on the floor." i yelled at him while trying to contain my laugh. "OH only for you my little cheeky beautiful princess" He said back as he walked into the kitchen. I couldnt help but laugh. I felt someone pick me up over there shoulder and start to bring me up stairs. " I have a suprise for you love," Niall said serious now. He opened a door i am guessing the bedroom and set me down while covering my eyes. "turn around and sit on the bed, and when i say take your blind fold off.'' He said laughing alittle. I sat there qhile i heard russling. ''Okay take it off now princess." He said. I did as i was asked and was opened to a wonderful sighting off candles and roses and niall there on one leg.'' Cassie i love you with all my heart. I couldnt be happier then i am today. I dont know how much i can tell you how much you make me smile in a day. Your beuatiful open hearted and the most kindest girl i have ever met. Will you cassie be in the honor of being my."

* end off dream*

~CRASH~ I woke up with a jolt. I am assuming Niall did aswell because he was panicking and looking around the room. ''What was that niall' I asked panicki8ng and scared. ''Shh princess its alright i will go and check. If i am not back up in 2 minutes call the police'' He said rushing out off bed. He left the room and i was all alone, in my thoughts. Maybe my mom came to find me. Maybe her and her husband have found out where i was staying and are coming back to find me. I snapped out off the bad thoughts after i heard someone yell from downstairs. I started to cry and grab my phone and dialled the police while rushing down the stairs. '911 whats your emergency' someone on the other line said. I reached the end of the stairs to be face to face with my mother and stepdad with blood on there hands and niall on the floor with a knife in his stomache. ''Someone has been stabbed help!'' i screamed as my parents rushed ocver and tried to grab me. I ran up the stairs but not quick enough.

Someone grabbed my leg and i fell on the stairs and went down them.

Nialls pov~*~

I layed there helpless as i had a knife in my stomache i screamed in pain when i tried to get up, but fell back down in aggony. I had seen them run after cassie and i attemted to get up again but this time to grab my phone. Wiht just enough energry i managed to grab it and dial liams number. " hell niall what do you need at 6 in the morning" he asked as if i woke him up but probably did. ''LIAM I HAVE BEEN STABBED AND SOMEBODY IS GRABBING CASSIE I NEED HELP HURRY PLEASE LIAM!'' I yelled at liam over the phone, and knew he was coming. I heard sirens outside and saw what was happening to cassie. I was slowly beginning to get tired. I looked at the pool of blood beside me. ''NIALL STAY AWAKE PLEASE'' cassie pleaded in tears.

I was slowly starting to shut my eyes, but being lifted up i jumped. I noticed men in suits, medical to be exact and i looked to my left and saw cassie laying on the floor with blood everywhere and the two people being arrested. who ere they and what did they want for cassie or with cassie. May be it was here parents.

I heard liam and the boys shouting my name. I saw them running over, tears in there eyes.'' Go help her.'' i managed to slip out before being put into the ambulance. The nodded and ran into the house.

Liams Pov~*~

I heard ringing to my right and saw the caller id was niall. "hell niall, what do you want at 6 in the morning'' something was up as i heard heavy panting and screaming in the background that didnt sound right. ''LIAM I HAVE BEEN STABBED AND SOMEBODY IS GRABBING CASSIE I NEED HELP HURRY PLEASE LIAM!'' He shouted at me. I hung up the phone already grabbing my pants and shirt and running out the door. I called all the boys to inform them what happened as i went to nialls. A few police cars and an ambulance passed by me in the same direction so i started to speed up even faster. I got there at the same time as the other boys did. Still in there jammies they ran to me and we ran to were we had seen niall being pulled out off the house. I all sprinted towards him.

'' go help her'' niall said as he was being slipped into the amblunace. Tears already running down our faces we nodded and ran into the flat. When we reach the door we had seen cassie laying there down on the floor covered in blood."LOUIS GO GET A MEDIC" i shouted at Louis. He got up and nodded after running out the door. '' Cassie wake up love. You have to wake up now'' I pleaded to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger. Let me know what you thinks comment and vote please