Chapter 27~*~ heart break heart revive

OKay so I know this is totally of the topic. But blake shelton singing footloose is great check it out on youtube. like and comment for a dedication

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov~*~

I was sobbing now and Louis and the lads came in. The 4 girls came in as well. They all took there time saying sorry and giving me hugs. I was glad for the support. I just couldnt stop crying.

cassies pov~*~

"Cassie babe its time to wake up"

"nan is that you"

"love your family is waiting wake up" I saw an image of my nan jones(made up) and I walked toards it. It began to fade away. "Wake up child"

I tried to open my eyes but no use. "I am so sorry I havent been there lately cassie but i love you with all my heart please wake up niall misses you the lads and girls do to. Please come back to me."

I began to panic and i really want to open my eyes I want to see Niall and everybody else. I missed them so much. Someone was holding my hand. I heard a faint beep start to go off.

CAssies dads pov~*~

The heart machine made a miracle. I beep sound began to go off and signals were shown. I ran out of the room to get a doctor. "She is alive" I yelled and ran back into the room. Doctors shortly after cheking the machine. "Congradulations sir she is alive. I will so and let the other lads know or do you want to do that."

"No I want to stay here for incase she wakes up thank you thought." sshe nodded and left.

Zayns pov~*~

We were all sitting in nialls room with him. It was quite. A doctor walked in with a smile on her face. "I have some really exciting news, Cassie is alive. Her heart monitor started to work and she has a pulse. Congradulations you all." The room erupted into gasps and sighs of relief. "Oh thank fucking god." Niall shouted. "Niall! I know your excited but what the language" Eleanor snapped. She was laughing as well as everybody else at Nialls remark. "Doctor can I go and see her please"

The doctor nodded and roled in a wheelchair for Niall to sit in. I began to push him to the room Cassie was in.

Nialls pov~*~

I was so relieve when the doctor said Cassie was alive. I just wanted to go see her. HEr operation to get her brain tumor was finished awhile ago which is good.  We made it to her room and her dad was sitting there holding her hand. ZAyn roled me to the other side where there was another chair and I got up and sat in it.

1 hour later

"ugggghhhh" someone moaned. I scanned around the room and everybody except me and Cassies dad chris was asleep. "was that you" I asked him he shook his head no. I felt Cassie squeeze my hand. I looked up at her and saw her eyes flutter open.

"cassie oh my god cassie your awake." I whipser/yelled. I sighed while leaning up and carefully placing kisses on her forehead. "Hey babygirl We missed you so much." Her dad said. She rolled her head back and forth looking at both me and chris. A smile that I havent seen in weeks appeared on her face. That smile could light up a city for miles. "Hi, i missed you guys so much.What happened." We explained for the car accident to the tumor to how she died and to how she woke up. Tears were in all of ours eyes and by that time everybody was awake. "CASSIE!" they all shouted in unison. Cassie winced in pain. "Shh guys calm down." they all looked away and apologized

"Hi guys I missed you so much" Cassie said in her sweet tone. They all said hi. Eventually we were all escorted out of the room. I was able to go home which i happened to do. I would come and check on CAssie evryday and call her as well. She gets to come home in 3 days. And her leg and arm with be healed before the wedding thank good. SO will mine so that is a bonus.