Chapter 23~*~ together at a club

Hey sorry I havent updated in like a really long time. I havent been having the best time lately. I was really stressed out. But now that I am all better I wil update as much as I can since I have a really good train of thought going right now. There will be a suprise in this chapter and alot of drama.

LOL moment\\\\\\ I forgot my freakin homework.... GAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MYSTORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23~*~

Cassies POV~*~

We had finally finished selling the house, it was gone along with all the horrible memories. I am with Niall now, I can see the boys whenever and we are all happy.

"We should go to the club now!" harry shouted. "Oh mate that is only so you can go bang another girl!" Louis said while smirking. We all just laughed while Harry slouched in his seat of the SUV and poute. "It was actually a celebration idea thank you very much" He spoke back.

"I dont mind that idea actually."I said and Harry sat back up and grinned. "Are you sure love, we can go watch movies instead?" Niall said looking worriedly at me. I shook my head, "No I actually want to go have fun with my 4 best friends and boyfriend!" I giggled while poking Niall in the cheek. He grinned and probbed my side causing me to laugh.

We had all finally agreed to go home and wash and get refreshed and change then go to the club. It had been about an hour and we were all done just waiting on Zayn. He was inviting Perrie to come, along with danielle and Eleanor. Harry insisted on brings Taylor with him so he wasn't alone.Poor lad is a hopeless romantic.  We all piled into the van once Zayn was done and we were off to me the girls.

We arrived shortly after to be crowed by screaming fan, paparazii and the girls. Quickly we rushed into the club and harry pulled Taylor to the bar to get us all shots. I am not a really big drinker but I want to have fun and celebrate for what we have fianlly gotten to.

Nialls POV~*~

We had about 7 rounds of shots and everybody was dancing except me and Cassie. "Hey princess want to go dance!" I shouted over the 'scream and shout song playing over the speakers. She jumped up and ran over to me pulling me onto the dance floor. We began to jump, fist pump the air and spin around. I was so happy to see how happy Cassie was. It may just be the alchohal but she was still smiling which made me smile. A slow song came on and I pulled cassie into my chest and began to sway back and forth. "I have to pee Niall!"She shouted. I nodded my head and let her go.

Cassies POV~*~

As I made my way to the washrooms I accidently ran into something hard. I lost balance but was caught by someone grabbing my shoulders. 'Hey hun, are you alright ?" The stranger asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah sorry I should have -" Just then I remembered that familiar face. Jamie. "Jamie baine is that you?" I shouted over the irritating music. "Oh hey Cassie masta" He shouted and giggled at our horrible nicknames.

Since you don't know who jamie is, we we dated once, but that was 3 years ago. When I was 16. Now I am 18. Jamie was the first guy I actually loved but now Niall is the one I love. Jamie and I have known eachother since diaper years, when he mom and my dad we best friends but now they dont talk that is why we had broken up.

"How ya doing Cassie you look so great, beautiful in fact" He smiled at me. I looked back up at him and smiled. "I have been really good thanks how about yourself." I questioned back.At that moment I had realized I had been gone for quite some time and Niall would probably get a little worried. It was so cute of him to be like that. " I am sorry I actually have to go meet my boyfriend but I will see you around yeah?" I asked. He looked down and nodded. "Bye Cassie" I said frowning.

I began to walk away when I ran into Niall. "OUFH" I rubbed my head but began to laugh as I had figured out I hit it on Nialls mouth. "Those didnt give me the butterflies unlike I usually get when we kiss. That one hurt. ALOT" I said while we were both laughing at my comment. "Hey princess sorry I wasnt watching where I was walking. I left the group because Harry was snogging Taylor, and eleanor and LOuis left, Liam and Dani are on the dance floor and Zayn and Perrie are somewhere." He laughed. I laughed along."they said that were leaving you goof." I said while poking Nialls stomache.

I never actually realized how hard his abs were till now. " I lift weights you know and your are thinking out loud but i loved the compliment." He said chuckling and hugging me. I began to go beat red from what just happened.

"Why don't we go for a walk yeah?" Niall asked.

I nodded my head taking and intertwinning my fingers with his and we walked happily out of the crwoded club. I reck of liquor and smoke and sweat of others. GROSS!!

Niall and Me continued to stroll down the sidewalk when I had fianlly noticed where we were. Mcdonalds. ''I got hungry" Niall said. He I am suprised hasnt wasted away yet. Nandos my cooking which is horrible and mcdonalds. Agh and never gaining weight. We walked over to the bench were we had our very ever first date, as bad of a date it was it was stilll a good memory. Niall took both my hands and held onto them and looked into my eyes serious like.

"Cassie, you are my princess, I love you forever and ever and I can't wait any long for you to walk down the isle in a couple weeks in a white dress with an audience watching and the girls and guys being our bridal party. I really can't wait to start a family either." He said. I giggled. "Well only a month and a half left Niall bear a month and a half left to go."