Chapter 29~*~ Ceremony and vows

Okay so this was funny to trick my friend she thought cassie died and niall was marrying someone else but i couldnt even agree and i would hate myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassies pov~*~

Me and the girls had just gotten to the church we had our hair and nails done. We were all dressed(dresses on the side from bride to flowergirl) The bridesmaids in there blue ombre dresses and louis' little sister is so cute.

We walked into the church and rushed into the back room before we could get seen. Eleanor quickly did all of our makeup. It was all simple with a shadowy eyeshadow, thin layer of eyeliner, and slight blush. Lipgloss was applied. My dad came in to the room and his eyes were filled with tears.

"Niall will be falling to the floor with how beautiful you look, and I am so proud of how far you have come." He said holding back the tears. I had to be strong to or eleanor would snap if her makeup was ruined. "Thank you daddy, I love you so so much. I am so glad that you are walking me down that isle. I am so nervous so dont let me fall." I giggled. He chuckled and prmised in response.

"Okay girls lets go its time Cassie." Perrie shouted. I gasped, and I grabbed a large tight grip on my dads hands. "Lets do this."

Nialls pov~*~

It was time the music was playing the audience was raising and the bridesmaids where coming down the isle. Eleanor, danielle, Perrie, Taylor, and haillee. They were all so beautiful. The next little couple to come down was the flower girll and ring bearer. Louis' little sister and Cassies little brother were so cute.

Louis nugded me in the side to look at the back doors. I gasped and began to tear up. I new this would have been the happiest moment in my life. Cassie was wlaking downthe isle not looking up, she was wearing the most precious wedding dress that trained for miles. It had a simple bit out jewels to it, and her face was covered by her veil. She finally looked up and when she saw me looking at her she was blushing.

They made there way up to the end of the isle, and her dad passed her off to me. "Take care of my little girl Niall" He said and gave me a hug and kissed her cheek. I took cassies hand in mine and I walked her up the little set of stairs. "You look so beautiful babe."

The priest finished and asked us to announce our vows. Cassie went first.

Cassies pov~*~

I voted to go first for the vows and I looked up at niall and saw how baby blue his eyes were. I began speaking.

'' Niall, from the very first day wwe had met, you were always there for me, you helped me for what issues I had going on, you never left my side, we had been in and out of the hospital and you never left me alone. You tryed to come see me even with your side bleeding and I was in a coma. It shows how much you care about me. I love you so so much and I will spend my whole life with you forever and always." I finished smiling up at him. He smiled back down. " Niall your turn please" the priest insisted. He nodded and began to speak.

"Cassie, your are my sun to my morning, you shine and make everyone happier. When it is raining you make it fun. You are the most carefree kind hearted girl I have ever laid eyes on. You are the one I want to spend my life with, my old age with and we will be together. Never will I doubt that anything will break us apart. I love you so much and I would do anything to prtect you from any danger, from any heart breaks I may accidently do and I will always protect you from your mom. I love you so much and I am so glad to be marrying the most amazing girl in the intier world. Standing here in the church is incredible and I wouldnt want to spend it with anybody else but you." He finished up. I couldnt help but tear at how much thought he put into that.

"Do you Cassie Take Niall James Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband. Within sickness and in health?".

"I do"

"Do you Niall james horan take Cassie Marissa to be your lawfully wedded wife within sickeness and in health"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." With that Niall grab my face in between his hands and crashed his lips on