Chapter 28~*~ The day!

Nialls pov~*~

*5 days after cassie woke up*

The doctors had released cassie early. We decided together that we would invite both our doctors that saved our lives. We were so grateful. I honestly did not know how Just a year ago roughly I tapped this beautiful girls shoulder who was crying on a bench and then took her for a walk inviting her to my flat, eventually asking her to be my girlfriend, after all the incidents we had with her mom. and now I am finally marrying the girl of my dreams.

There is nothing that I wouldn't change. I want to be with her forever and ever. I was quickly snapped out of my thought by Cassie walking in. She looked so beautiful. Her wrist had just a regular wrap over it, and the had a boot looking thing on her foot. She didnt need crutches but her dress had to cover her foot. She looked flawless. She had a few scratches still healing on her face but she lok amazing. She showed them off with pride. I was snapped out of thought again by Cassie.

"Take a picture it will last long" She giggled. "I love to hear you laugh you know that princess" Blush crept onto her face. "Thanks love I appreciate that. But my laugh isn't as cute as yours." Now it was my turn to blush. She giggled and walked over to me. "Babe im tired we should head to bed, its only 2 more days till the big day and I dont want bags under my eyes." Cassie said before she yawned.

I nodded in agreement and let her hop on my back. My arm was still in a cast but the day before my wedding so tomorrow it was getting removed and a splint was being replaced for a little support just so that I could do more with my hand. All most like a therapy to build the bone back up.

I set Cassie down and walked over to her dresser and grabbed some shorts and a tanktop. They didn't match at all. I laughed and walked back over to her. "Oh love your hilarious this dont match but whatever. It is very cute just like you" She giggled pulling me closer by the shirt collars. I leant down and gave her a light kiss on the nose and she blushed. "Okay love I am going ot go and make some tea do you want some with 2 sugar and a tablespoon of honey? And mayeb a buiscut?" I asked her.

Cassies pOV~*~

"Okay love I am going to go and make some tea do you want some with 2 sugar and a tablespoon of honey? And maybe a buisciut?" Niall asked. Oh how he knows me so well. "You know you live with me of course I know alot about you, and I know that you are marrying me." I began to blush. Of course I was thinking out loud.

Niall left the room and it has been a few days since the accident. I went on twitter to see what has been happening.

'@harryismybabydaddy OMG I wish Cassie died. she cant marry niall!

'@hiniallhoran I cant believe she made him almost die! #diecassie

I couldn't help but tear up. The most they could do is ask if I was alright. There is no actual way I am going to leave Niall because his fans hate me!

Nial walked back in the room with a bowl of popcorn 2 cups of tea and a plate full of oreos. "Hey love whats wrong" He asked with a worried expression. "Uh nothing just twitter why so much junk" He chuckled. "Movie time with my favorite girl in the whole wide world." I laughed and we laid in silence.

"We have to sleep tonight,Tomrrow is the big day" I said yawning. He laughed and began to hum the tune to 'everything about you'. I began to doze off when I heard someone say. 'tomorrow is going to be the best day in my life"I smiled. And fell asleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************

"CASSIE WAKE YOUR LAZY BUT UP AND GET OUT OF BED!" I heard both eleanor and perrie shout. I rolled my eyes and layed up from bed. "Hi good morning and where the heck is my coffee." I shouted.

Perrie laughed and handed me a starbucks coffee. "Thanks love" she smirked. "COME ON LAZY BONES BEGIN DANCING AND WE GOTTA GO TO THE HAIR DRESSERS" Eleanor shouted while jumping in her spot. I laughed while shooing them out of my room. I put on a beige and polka dot shirt on a rolled up the sleeves. I threw on some blue skinny jeans and diamond sandles.

I walked down stairs after my hair was curled slightley and grabbed my clutch and phone and keys. "Kay lets go and wow cass you look damn amazing love" Danielle and haiilee said at the same time. I laughed at their idiotness.

"I am driving" I shouted running to my car. They all laughed running up to it as well. "Your excited." danielle said. "it is only a one time thing you marry a celebrity." I said proud.  They all giggled and we arrived at the hair salon. "I have an appointment under the name of Eleanor Calder" I said to nice little lady at the counter. She looked up and her eyes grew wide. "OMG can i please have a picture with all of you. Please please" She squeaked.  We all nodded and I grabbed the phone holding it away so we were all in the photo.

SHe led us to our stations and the stylists began there work.

Nialls pov~*~

It is only 2 hours until we have to leave to the church. I couldnt help but start and pace. I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see greg in his white tux. "Hey little brother its alright You will see her walk down that isle and you are marrying the most amazing girl in the world, instead of being nervous think of your vows and read over them again." I smiled at him. I walked over to the hall way and began to recite my vows.

*2 minutes before wedding.*

We were at the hall and it was amazing. Purple and blue decorations bows and a red carpet along the isle. I was so much more nervous.