Chapter 11~*~ OUCH

Okay so here is how this chapter is going to go. I began and almost finished it before, but sadly my computer froze and it deleted what I had typed. So I am doing it again hopefully so it is close to acturate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassies POV~*~

* In dream*

"I love you Ni" I said shile snuggling closer to him. " Princess you mean the world to me and I wont let anyone hurt you.I love you even more love." We startedd to giggling. The next thing we know the door is broken down and Harry and my parents walk through.

Wait harry. What is he doing with them? But most importantly what are they all doing here?

I was pushed behind Niall after he noticed they had knives. " I wont let them hurt you princess" Niall said which made me tear up. " No Niall, Do-" I began to say before i heard a scream. It had come from niall because next thing I saw was Niall quivering on the floor with blood in his hands. My parents walked over to him laughing and chuckling. "NO NIALL DONT HURT HIM PLEASE! DONT HURT HIM I LOVE HIM PLEASE DON'T!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They began to kick Niall in the stomache and face.

I felt someone grasp my arm and i turned to see Harry with a huge grin on his face. He began to drag me out of the room before I kicked him where the sun don't shine and then ran as he groaned on the floor. I walked back into the room watching them beat up Niall. I grabbed the lamp that was beside me and went up to my mother and hit her across the head.

 I went to be beside Niall and felt for a pulse. It was faintly there. I felt a sharp extreme pain in my back. I turned around and fell on the ground and saw Harry laughing and using cursive words, and the last thing I heard was Niall. " I am so sorry princess I love you" and then everything went dark.

*end of dream*

"Ahh" I screamed startling Niall. "Princess whats wrong" He asked. I was really shaken. I began to explain my dream to him. When I finished I saw rage in Nialls eyes. He looked angry, dissapointed and in between scared.

" I am so so sorry love, I will make sure that nothing happens to you. I won't let Harry touch you either. You are mine and I will protect you with every bone in my body." He said to me which made me tear up more then when I was talking about my dream. "I love you so much Niall" I said sincerlly. "I love you to princess to the moon and back and even more after that." He replied with a genuine smile.

Nialls POV~*~

I am devestated by what cassie had repeated to me. Was Cassie terrified of getting hurt, well probably. She began to snuggle into my chest, and so I wrapped my arms around he waist. I began to hum a tune to the song 'torn' that we sung at bootcamp when we were in the xfactor. I faintly heard Cassie breathing knowing she was now asleep. SO with that i settled into her neck and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Morning*

Nialls POV~*~

I woke up and ran my arm over the place were Cassie was sleeping. I began to panic when i noticed she wasn't there. I jolted out of bed and began yelling her name. There was no respond. I had tears running down my face as I began to call her name again.

I walked into the music room and saw here there playing the guitar, so peacefully. She looked like she had been up for an interesting amount of time. I began to sniffle and tear up more. " c c cassie" I stuttered out.

She looked up and rushed over to me as she had seen i was crying. " Niall hun whats wrong?" she asked caressing my cheek. " I th thought you w-w-were gon-ne" I stuttered again. She grabbed me into a deep hug and kissed my shoulder. "Im so sorry Niall" SHe sniffed. I noddded in reply. We walked down stairs and switched on the tv. We snuggled on the couch and watched the news. Knowing Liam was probably watching it right now. We had watched something about a flood, arrestes but the scariest thing that came up was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger.

let me know what you think it is.

Short chapter and I am sorry.

Comment

Vote

Etc