Chapter 9- Calm down please!

This is going to be full of action, well sort of aha.. enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls Pov~*~

This was the best date i have ever done, I am in the best place, with the most amazing person ever. Until my phone started to play 'Wings" by little mix.( right now that is my favorite band) I had checked to see who it was and Zayns name had popped up.

"Hey princess, it's Zayn, I will be right back and don't eat the last nugget." She smirked and nodded. I walked away from the table and answered my phone.

*phone convorsation starting with niall*

'Hey Zayn whats up?'

"Uh Niall, I have to tell you something, your not going to like it"

'What is it'

'Ilikecassieandimreallysorryishouldnthavefeelingsforherbutidoandimsoselfish'

'WHAT ZAYN SERIOUSLY NOT YOU TO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING'

*end of phone call*

Agh! why does everyone do this to me. Cassie is my girl and i love her, nobody is going to take her away from me. I began to walk to the table when i ran into something.

" Oh i am so sorry, Uh are you alright" I accidently bumped a girl down to the ground not even realizing i hit her. I looked over to her, she had such pretty eyes, and i loved how her hair fell to her shoulders. NIALL! snap out of it.

" Uh yeah im alright thanks." She said as i lent her my hand to help her up. When i did we were inches apart.I hadn't noticed i was moving closer to her until i heard somebody sniffle. I looked to my left and there was Cassie. Crap! Crap! Cassie!

I walked away from the girl who i knocked down and began to walk over to cassie. She looked like she was crying, but i am probably guessing it was because of what she had just witnessed. I am such an idiot.

"Your right, you are an idiot, and a cheater!'' Cassie shouted as she turned away on her heels.

Cassies POV~*~

* after niall left*

Niall had been gone for awhile, so i decided to eat the last nugget and go and look for him. As i got over the hill again I had witnessed something i never thought i would see. I started to feel tears well up in my eyes, because i had seen niall moving closer and closer to another... Girl! Niall my boyfriend was with another girl.

it wasnt zayn on the phone it was probably just that other girl he is with right now. I am such an idiot. I started sniffing, and Niall turned around, backed away from the girl when he realized i was there and started to walk towards me.

''I am such an idiot" He mumbled, Probably thought it was in his head.

"Yes you are an idiot!" and with what i left him, i turned on my heels and started to walk to harrys flat. When i reached the door, i knocked twice and the door had opened. I knew i had been crying because i could feel how puffy my eyes probably were.

 " Cassie oh my love are you alright?" Harry began to ask. " I shook my head no in response, not trusting my voice, and Harry pulled me into a tight hug. I just layed there and sobbed into his chest.

Harrys POV~*~

There was a knock at the door and i got up off the couch, i checked to see who it was and there was Cassie standing there, i quickly as possible opened the door. She looked like she had been crying for hours. " Cassie oh my love are you alright?'' all she was able to do was shake her head no.

I pulled her into a hug, and hugged her tightly. She sobbed into my chest, but i had just noticed that Niall wasn't with her. That that bastard.

Alittle later after Cassie had explained to me what niall had done, i was full of anger to what she told me. It was really late about 2 in the morning and i went to put Cassie in my bed. I left the room after she was settled in, grabbed my phone and called Niall.

*phone call after Niall picks up*( in order starting with niall)

'Harry hey'

'I CANT BELIEVE YOU'

'WHA WHAT DID I DO?'

'CASSIE IS HERE AND SHE EXCPLAINED TO ME WHAT YOU DID IDIOT'

'IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I WASN'T THINKING'

'OH CLEARLY YOU WERENT THINKING OTHERWISE CASSIE WOULDN'T BE HERE'

'IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I RAN INTO THE GIRL AND IT WAS MY FAULT'

'OF COURSE IT WAS YOUR FAULT'

'I. I.I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HER I'M SO SORRY'

'ALITTLE LATE FOR THAT NIALL'

'HARRY MATE DON'T DO ANYTHING PLEASE I LOVE HER'

'FIX THIS PROBLEM NIALL'

*end of call*

Nialls POV~*~

I am such a horrible person

no really

who was that

your head

quite talking to me

why because you know that what i am going to say is true

no because wait why am i talking to myself

because the one you love you hurt

it was an accident

sure it was

it was.

I need to quite talking to myself in my head. I couldnt leave my room after mine and harrys' blowout over the phone. I hope to god he doesn'[t try anything on cassie. Why would she even go to him first.

I hate myself so so much. I tried to call Cassie but it just went to voicemail.

'cassie i am so sorry i wasn't thinking and i am a jerk, i love you and i am so sorry to have hurt you' and with that voice mail i fell into a deep sleep.

* nialls dream*

" CASSIE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, SHE CAME ONTO ME" I began to plead with tears streaming downmy face. I looked over to wear Cassie was packing her clothes up. "NO YOU CHOOSE HER OVER ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAIT EX GIRLFRIEND!I AM GOING TO HARRYS'' She shouted back zipping up her suitcase. She picked it up and began to walk out of the bedroom, but i managed to grab her wrist and pull her back. " NO CASSIE PLEASE STAY! i AM BEGGING YOU" I began to tighten my grip not noticing how tight i held on. Cassie winced in pain. "NIALL YOUR HURTING ME LET GO NOW"

*end of dream*

I woke up in a panick. I had to get Cassie back if it was the last thing i did. I got out of bed got dressed grabbed my keys hoped in the car and drove to harrys it was 3 in the morning and i couldnt rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it was short it is 11:30 at night right now and im tired and this is the thir update i did today