Chapter 12~*~ Promise me forever

Okay so this is dedicated to my friend who encouraged me to continue with this story so please keep up with the great comments to motivate me more. I love you for being so supportive Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassies POV~*~

I saw the thing that was the most scariest thing in the world. Before I knew it two faces appeared on the screen of the television. Mom, and my stepdad. Oh god they had escaped. What if my dream is just de ja vu? What if they do actually kill Niall and myself? I began shaking, but Nialls arm was slung around me pulling me onto his lap. I began to cry, and sob into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and said reassuing words like 'its okay', 'we will be fine' but the one that stood out the most was, " I love you so so much Cassie, and there will be nothing in this world that will hurt you, not harry not your parents not even me."

He really cared that much. I am such a lucky girl, the luckiest in the whole world. Once I had calmed down we decided to head over to Liam and Louis' flat.

We reached the door way and heard screaming. We shot the door open with fear in our eyes. My parents were there. they were yelling at Louis and Liam.

I began to shout. "GET AWAY FROM THEM, YOU YOU YOU BASTARDS!'' My mother stopped yelling looked at me and walked closer. She pushed Niall away and stood in front of me. "YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD YOU PUT US BOTH IN JAIL AND NOW YOUR GOING TO PAY.1"'She shouted back. I didn't take a second look as i was slapped across the face and kicked in the back. Man was I ever tired of that. "Why? why are you here why do you have to tourcher them and not just me.?" i began to plead.

The next thing i knew was I was being pulled up by the hair, gaged, and then everything went black but before that happened I heard Niall shouting and hitting something. ' Cassie I am so sorry don't do this leave her alone!' and then everything was silent.

Nialls POV~*~

I broke my promise.l let them hurt her. I let them take her away from me. I failed to keep her with me and safe. I am such an idiot. I pulled my hands up to my head and began to sob. Liam and Louis rushed over to me and began to hug me rub my back and say things like' its alright we will be okay'. That made me mad and rage.

''NO ITS NOT OKAY! THE LOVE OF MYLIFE WAS TAKEN BY HER PARENTS WHO RAN AWAY FROM JAIL! AND WORST OF ALL SHE HAD A DREAM LIKE THIS AND HARRY WAS IN IT! I AM SO SCARED!''I shouted before breaking down again. Liam took out his phone cursing under his breathe. "Harry where the fuck are you?" I heard chuckling from the other end." I made a deal and I will keep it'' and that came from harry. I took the phone away from Liam and began to speak. "IF YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER HARRY SO HELP ME I WILL KILL YOU! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted at him before getting up and pacing around the room.

He chuckled and hung up. ''I failed you cassie, but i wont give up on finding you. I will find you" I muttered under my breathe. Liam and Louis began to pace around aswell as I did. " Louis call zayn and simon. we not only have to get cassie back but as well as harry. I think he might have been forced into this." Liam said to the both of us.

We gave him confused looks, "Why would Harry be forced into hurting Cassie, She is one of us now" Louis questioned. " well think about it lads, if you were threatened to do something by to convicts would you do exactly what they said, especially if they maybe threatened to kill you?" That made sense. Perfect sence at the most. I would probably do the exact same thing if i was threatened like that. " Okay lets do everything that we can do to get to Cassie."

Harrys POV~*~( before they were all attacked)

I heard a large bang and helling from downstairs. I rushed down the steps to see Cassies parents. They looked at me and I felt a sharp pain to my face. I was on the floor whimpering. That really hurt.( Louis in the xfactor :)) " You listen here boy we are going to get Cassie and you are to work with us to make her life miserable as she did to us and if you dont cooperate with us we will hurt your little friends and yourself got that" the man spat out at me. I nodded while holding my face.

I really didn't want to do anything to hurt Cassie, but I didn't want the boys or myself to get hurt either. I was so scared and i just hope once all of this was over they would be willing to understand why I did what i had to do.

*few moments later*

My phone began to ring, as I saw that caller I.D was Liam. I picked up and Liam began to scream at me. "Harry where the fuck are you?" I began to chuckle.." I made a deal and I will keep it'' I replied back to liam. I heard the phone move from the other side and I heard nialls raging voice come through. It scared me alot.  "IF YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER HARRY SO HELP ME I WILL KILL YOU! WHERE ARE YOU?!"I chuckled and hung up. I quickly began to feel guilty. From how they sounded that means her parents got her. I just had to wait until I got my orders from them.

Cassies POV~*~

I woke up to my head throbbing in pain and a faint tune to 'Give me love' by Ed sheeran.

( Lyrics come later dont worry).

Give me love like her,'Cause lately I've been waking up alone.Paint splatted tear drops on my shirt,Told you I'd let them go.And that I'll fight my corner,Maybe tonight I'll call ya,After my blood turns into alcohol,No I just wanna hold ya,

Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out,We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My my, my my-y oh give me love,My my, my my-y oh give me love,My my, my my-y oh give me love

Give me love like never before,'Cause lately I've been craving more. And it's been a while but i still feel the same,Maybe I should let you goYou know I'll fight my corner,And that tonight I'll call ya,After my blood, is drowning in alcohol,No I just wanna hold ya,

Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out,We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/give-me-love-lyrics-ed-sheeran.html ]All I want is the taste that your lips allow,My my, my my-y, oh give me loveGive a little time to me, we'll burn this outWe'll play hide and seek, to turn this aroundAll I want is the taste that your lips allow

my my, my my-y, oh give me lovemy my, my my-y oh give me love,my my, my my-y oh give me love,

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, loverM-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, loverM-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, loverM-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, loverM-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, loverM-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Ah! )M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Love me, , love me)

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Give me love)M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Give me love)M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Give me love, love me)M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Give me love)

my my, my my, oh give me lovemy my, my my oh give me love,my my, my my oh give me love,my my, my my oh give me love,

Read more: ED SHEERAN - GIVE ME LOVE LYRICS

I began to stand up but fell quickly as i found up my ankle we chained up to something. There was a dimb light coming from the window over to my left.It was barely borded up. I heard rattling and foot steps coming from the other side of the door. It was swung open revealing my parents. They looked pissed. But so was I.

" You little bitch, you put us through hell now its your turn." with that i felt a sharp pain come in contact with my face. Alittle harsh if i may say so myself.