Chapter 22~*~ I am sorry!

Nialls POV~*~

I immediatly woke up from a horrible very detailed dream. I never want to dream or even live the day that Cassie forgets who I am and who we are together.

I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. It has been a month and a few days that Cassie has been asleep and the doctors say that her brain is functioning the same as before the accidents. Which is really good. We are just waiting for her wake up and smell the roses. Cheesy. I was standing looking at my reflection and thinking for about an hour before I actually left to go back to Cassies room. I walked in there and all of a sudden all eyes were on my. I looked at every pair that I knew whos they belonged to except for one. the one that I havent seen for a month, the one I was most excited to see.

Cassies POV~*~

I was awake after what felt like a couple hours. Liam was sitting beside me reading a magazine. He looked like a wreck. He probably hadn't gotten much sleep.

"L liam' I choked out. My throat parched. He shot up his head, wouldn't be suprised if he got whiplash. "Cassie oh love your awake. How do You feel?" He asked smiling and grabbing my hand. I nodded, "I am thirsty" I said truthfully. He nodded and stood up walking out. "Niall will be estatic to see you." Then he left. I began searching the bright room figuring out I was in the hospital, but I noticed Niall wasn't here. I felt alittle down. I heard a bunch of shuffling of feet moving into my room.

8 familiar faces that I havent seen in awhile walked in and they all looked like. crap. yes that is really all I can say.. I was so glad they were here and one by one giving my hugs, the lads gave my pecks on the cheek, they asked how I felt. I replied that I am feeling better slight headache.

Everything went really quite and everybody turned there heads to the door. Niall stood there scared meeting everybodies eyes. When he met mine itwas like I feel in love again. I missed those blue eyes, and my little irish fiance. I hope he hasn't forgot. He looked like he hadn't sleep in ages, and he was crying for hours upon hours. He slowly shuffled his was towards me, jaw hanging open and not leaving my eye contact. Everybody started to walk out of the room just leaving me and Niall alone.

"Hi Ni, i missed you" I spoke first. He just stood there staring at me and before i could say anything else I was engulfed in a big Niall hug. I could tell he was sobbing. "Princess I I I mis ssed you soo muu ch." He stuttered. I hated to see him cry. I began to tear aswell. "Don't never ever ever leave me for that long again" He said pulling away. I gave him a confused lok. He knew exactly what I was asking. "1 whole month, you were asleep in a coma for one month I was going crazy having dreams that you woke up and didnt remember me" we both began to sob again.

I scooted over asking Niall to come and lay beside me, he did so and he wrapped his arms around my waist sercurly. "sing to me please" I asked  looking up at Niall. He noddedand began humming and then words came out.

~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful

He were snuggled together eventually falling asleep in eachothers arms.

* the next day*

After I was checked out by the doctor I was submitted out and able to go home. I was told I woulod get migrains and headaches so I had to take it easy. Me and Niall would wait a week before starting to plan the wedding and I knew who the bridesmaids and maid of honour would be, Niall had the boys and his brother be the grooms men. I was so excited for this wedding. My dad giving me away.

We got home and Niall helpedd me up to the flat, I was excited to be home.

He walked me over to the couch but before sitting down he asked me a very simple questione. "Move in with me"

I nodded and said"Yes" He smiled and then we put in a movie, had popcorn and cuddled all day.

* 2 days after*

We went all the way to my mothers house that I had decided to put up for sale because they werent allowed out of prision for 50 years in time , so they wouldn't need it anyways and I was allowed to sell it. The whole crew worked on cleaning it up and doing repairs that my dad helped me pay for. We packed up all of my things and began to sell things that belong to my mom. It was fun being in posetion of their belongings. The house had been up for sale for a few days now and already an offer was given. Almost all my stuff was moved to mine and Nialls flat, and extra stuffed would be moved to storage.

"I am truly, madly, deeply, in love with you Cassie and I can't wait to call you my wife." Niall said wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both started to sway to the sides. "are we dancing Mr horan" I said being bold. He smirked leaning down whispering in my ear."Only if you want to be dancing." But before I could respond I was picked up and thrown over Niall's shoulder. "AHAHH NIALL PUT ME DOWN ME HEAD HURTS!" I shouted maybe he would fall for it.

He put me down but before he could react to check if I was okay I placed my hands on his toned chest and shoved him on the couch. I straddled his arms and sat on his legs. "say cassie is the most amazing beautifulist girl in the whole world and i love her so much and what ever else you want to say." I said giggling. I am really not good at this.

"Cassie is that most amazing, talented, most beautifulest girl in the whole world and I love her so much that she is going to marry me one day and I can call her mrs horan." He shouted at the top of his lungs. "I will do everything in my power and will to protect her from any harm that is brought to her, and my family that we will have in the future." He continued. I shut him up by giving him a quick kiss and then jumping off of him.