chapter 5~*~all my fault. im sorry

Recap~*~

'' go help her'' niall said as he was being slipped into the amblunace. Tears already running down our faces we nodded and ran into the flat. When we reach the door we had seen cassie laying there down on the floor covered in blood."LOUIS GO GET A MEDIC" i shouted at Louis. He got up and nodded after running out the door. '' Cassie wake up love. You have to wake up now'' I pleaded to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys pov~*~

I havent been so upset in forever, especially not over something like this. Honestly how could this have happened? Who would stab niall and almost beat cassie to death. We have been going in and out of the room including cassies because she was injuried badly as well. We hardly slept unless it was in the hospital chairs, because we didnt want to leave until niall or cassie had waken up. What if they are dead? What if they dont wake up? I push away those negative thoughts as Liam walks out of nialls room. "how is he holding up?" Louis asked before i managed to speak out. Liam Just bowed his head which sent me over the edge. "He is awake!" Liam all of a sudden had said. We all jumped up extatic thathe was awake. " lets go in he wants to see us" we all nodded as we walked into the room. It was really weird because there niall was sitting and eating chips. Ha! who am i kidding it was the normal thing to see from him. "NIALL AH I HAVE MISSED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Louis shouted while jumping into nialls bed. "Hey there man I missed you to. Harry , Zayn mates i missed you and oh my god you look terrible." He responded looking at all of us in terror. I just rolled my eyes.

He was looking around the room as if he had replaced something, and immediatly started to panick. "WHERE IS SHE?WHERE IS CASSIE?!" He imediatly questioned. Liam looked down as did the rest of us. " Uh she is still in a coma. She was hurt badly and she hasnt woken up. We have been checking on her quite a bit actually."Liam managed to spill before sobbing slowly. Niall tensed up and slowly swung his legs out of bed, causing us all to speed to his side. "What the bloody hell are you doing mate.?" I asked him. "I gotta go to her i have to see her please let go."I said.We held him back and he became more angry. "Let go now please!" He began to raise his voice louder this time. We shook our heads no and pushed him back down. We noticed he had tears in his eyes.

"LET GO NOW!" He shouted pushing hiself out of our grasps. He bolted out the door and to the nurses office desk.

Nialls POV~*~

I cant believe they were holding me back from seeing the girl i loved.

Loved?

Did i just say that i love her?

I did say it and i meant it that for sure.

"Hello i am looking for cassie whistler? What room is she in?" I asked the lady nicely. She had given me my answer back and i rushed to her room.

305

305

room 305. Ah here it is. I walked in and say a girl i didnt reconginze. She was pale, bruised, cut, lifeless. She had a bandage on her head and needles in her arms. I went to sit on the chair and grabbed her hand. Tears already running down my face into sobs. "Cassie please i need you dont leave me." I pleadedwhile kissing the palm of her hand slowly. A doctor had walked in as soon as i had calmed down my sobs. "She has been out for a week now, as you were." She calmly said rubbing me back. "I cant lose her. Would it be impossible to say i loved this girl?" i asked thedoctor. She looked down at me and smiled. "nothing is impossible if it comes from the heart." She said. I respected her answer it gave me hope. " You really love her dont you sir." She asked. I nodded and couldnt trust my breathe. " I.. Really.. Do.. Love.. Her.." I sobbed out. Still holding Cassies' hand in my i stroked her hair carefully.

I began to sing how i had felt. Righ at that moment.

Am I sleep am I awake or somewhere in between I can’t believe that you are here and lying next to meOr did I dream that we were perfectly entwined Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this I’m just the underdog who finally got the girlAnd I am not ashamed to tell it to the world!

Truly, madly, deeply I am Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you caved all my walls in So baby say you’ll always keep me Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed And wake you up with all the words that I still haven’t said And tender touches just to show you how I feel Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this I’ll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it‘Cause here’s the tragic truth, if you don’t feel the same My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

Truly, madly, deeply I am Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you caved all my walls in So baby say you’ll always keep me Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I’m not a casualty I hope you won’t get up and leave Might not mean that much to you  But to me it’s everythingEverything

Truly, madly, deeply I am  Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you caved all my walls inSo baby say you’ll always keep me  Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love (in love) With you (with you) In love (in love)With you (with you)In love (in love)With you (with you)

I sang that hopinbg she would her it while see was asleep.