Chapter 25~*~ rehearsals part 2

Okay so I am on the verge oh a stupid migrain and i dont want to move out of my spot on my bed because it is to comfy. So i am uploading again. I hope this chapter is longer this time. Comment and vvote what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov~*~

After mine and Cassies food fight we decided we would head out to the pool to wash of instead. I ran up behind cassie while see was closer to the pool but when I reached her she moved out of the way and i ran into the pool. When I got to surface she was on the floor laughing. "Oh hun, you forgot that the sun was still out and you had a shadow." She said gasping for air. I jumped out of the pool and sat on a sun chair and put my arms over my chest and began to pout.

'Oh babe, I am sorry will you sing a song for me please?"

I smiled and began to hum a tune and words came along after.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

Once I was finished I looked up to see tears in Cassies eyes. I used my thumb to wipe them away.

"I love you so much Cassie and I dont know how I have gotten so lucky" I said. She looked at me straight in the eyes with a twinkle that was the upmost beautifulest thing ever.

Cassies pov~*~

*5:18pm*

"NIALL HURRY WE WILL BE LATE MY DAD IS ALREADY THERE WAITING AND SO ARE THE LADS AND GIRLS!" i shouted up to niall. He came down still doing his hair."sorry love this hair takes time" I laughed at his girly ness.

We were almost there and 'more than this' came on the radio. Niall began to sing the song really loud and his eyes were closed. I joined in. before we new it a large truck was coming towards us, and I began to scream. Niall tried everything he could but our car was already flipping over.

"CASSIE CASSIE!"I heard niall yelling. My arm and leg hurt really bad. "Niall babe are you alright."I asked. "yeah love im alright how are you" everything hurts really bad." There were sirens and footsteps running around the car." stay awake hun dont worry we will get out of this" And before i could reply darkness took over.

~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~**~~*~*~**~~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ohhh cliffhanger.