Chapter 19~*~ Please allow it!

okay lets see if I can finish this chaptewr in 40 minutes!

READY SET GOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassies POV~*~

Niall and I were laying on the couch but I couldn't quite make out what was happening so I let exhaustion get the best of me. Hope tomorrow is al better then it was today.

*Next day same pov*

Niall and I woke up on the couch, I guess we had slept there all night. I looked up to see Niall still asleep and I could hear is faint cute snoring. He had his arm still latched around my waist, the other on my head. I couldn't help but fall back asleep. it was so peaceful, warm, cozy. I felt safe. Complete.

Nialls POV~*~

I woke up still on the couch and Cassie beside me. She looked so peaceful. Like an angel at rest. I could stare at her all day if I could. But I wouldn't be able to. Cassie began to stir in her sleep and began to flutter her eyes open.

"good morning princess, how was your sleep?"

"MM it was alright how was yours?"

I looked down at her stairght in the eyes. " I don't ever want to leave this spot, I want to stay in the postiotion just cuddling with you all day forever"

She looked down and began to giggle. I stoked her hair with one hand and grabbed her hand with my free on intertwining them togethter. "Oh Ni why don't we watch a movie, popcorn icecream and cuddling"

"I would never be able to pass up that offer."

She giggled" I know" and we both broke out laughing.

Liams POV~*~

once me and the lads were awake we began to plan on how the concert would go. We would invite manage ment , simon, Cassie, Danielle, Zayns new girlfriend Perrie and her friends. And have the rest of the audience being fans. We are letting Louis bring eleanor and harry is bringing taylor.(Yes swift)

It will be a magical night for Cassie and Niall. Niall has a really large suprise and we got one for cassie aswell.

*1 day before concert time*

Zayns POV~*~

''HEY LADS WE GOT EVERYTHING SET UP YET" I shouted from back stage. "WE GOT THE GUEST LIST FOR WHO EVERYBODY IS BRINGING, WE GOT THE AFTER PARTY SET UP, WE GOT SIMON AND SOME OF MANAGEMENT TO COME, AND CASSIES SURPISE IS AVAILABLE, AND THEY ARE STILL HANDING OUT THE 25 TICKETS THAT ARE LEFT. THE GIRLS HAVE THEIR V.I.P PASSES NIALL HAS CASSIE'S"Harry and liam shouted from the stage. "OKAY" I shouted back.

we aare all set for tomorrow its going to be great.

Nialls POV~*~

Me and Cassie have watched titanic, toy story 1, 2 and 3, all the shrek movies and batman. Gone through for bags of popcorn, 1 tub of icecream and a few bags of candy. She cuddled into me the whole time. This was the moment that nobody was going to ruin. *ring ring ring* until now. I grabbed my phone to see who was calling and it was louis.

*phone call starting with Niall*

"hey louis whats up"

" hey lad you got the suprise with you''

''yes''

''we are all set for tomorrow you did get the approval right''

''yes they are going to be there aswell all of them''

''thats great, we are all set, tickets after party hotel, all set''

''okay mate ill see you tomorrow''

*end of call*

I am so nervous for tomorrow it isn't even funny. There will be so many things that we be done, and it is all for Cassie and me to live forever and together, die old together, have grandkids, after our own kids of course.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door be rung. Me and Cassie both walked hand in hand to the door. I knew exactly who it was.

"DAD OH MY GOOD YOUR HERE COME IN COME IN" Cassie said with the biggest smile on her face. Her parents lived in canada while we were back here in london. She was so happy right now.

when her parents walked into the room she looked at me still smiling. her eyes glowed and her face finally had colour to it. "You did this" I nodded She pulled me into a huge hug, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you so much mr, horan." I chuckled and grab her hand while walking back into the room to great her parents.

They knew about how all of this was going down. I was pulled into the other room by her stepmom. "Can i see it?" she begged.I grabbed it from my hiding place and showed her it. "it is beautiful. treat her well son" i nodded and we went back to the others.

Everybody was in bed later that evening, me and Cassie were just snuggled in bed watching a movie. "Cassie is it possible that i could ever have someone in my life as beautiful, open spirited, kind, amazing as you?" She chuckled but gave me a 'were is this gooing' look. " I want to make you a mrs horan one day, and have little horans walking around" She began to laugh and cuddled closer. I began to hum moments to her.When I knewv she was asleep I feel asleep waiting for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

get ready for th next chapter