Again

- In order to read the 1st half of the chapter, you must read it on my LJ. The link will be in the comments -

--------

—Present Time—

The project presentation between Sehun and Baekhyun went perfectly well. The class seemed to like Baekhyun's poster and their report based on Baekhyun's research. Baekhyun's voice was loud and clear, which the teacher liked. Baekhyun's demonstrations made their research topic easily understandable.

Sehun's only job in the presentation was to hold the poster in place. His eyes kept everyone focused, threatening to kill anybody who didn't give their full attention to the boy beside him who did all of the work. The only time he spoke was in their introduction and when Baekhyun cued him to read a single fact out loud to the class.

Despite Sehun's inactiveness in their group project, Baekhyun told the teacher that Sehun had done half the work behind the scenes. He never got a "Thank you" from Sehun, but it wasn't like he expected it. He knew Sehun wasn't exactly the talkative or open type. Even something as saying thanks might've been challenging for him. Baekhyun didn't think about it too much. It was easier on his conscience and on his thin relationship with Sehun to lie and give him credit for the work anyways. After a while, Baekhyun began to wonder what he actually saw in Sehun...

-

-

The school retreat was a few days away and everyone was excited for it. Kyungsoo was a bit more confident in his body. He even dragged Baekhyun to go buy new swim trunks for the retreat, which Baekhyun ended up enjoying since Kyungsoo found him some really spiffy shorts.

The biggest buzz about the trip was who'd be roomed with who. The only people going were third years so it shortened the spectra of students to guess from.

Chanyeol sat in class, listening to his teacher go on and on about the trip, but frankly he didn't give a flying fuck about all the events. He just wanted to take this opportunity to take Baekhyun again. He felt like he waited long enough. He was tired of spurting semen in his own shower. He was tired of his own hand. He was tired of using his imagination. He wanted the real thing.

Having Baekhyun sleep with him willingly this time didn't seem too hard of a task. Chanyeol felt like Baekhyun had grown to like him already. He even masturbated to him! Chanyeol cursed. The memory of Baekhyun telling him about his dream was seducing Chanyeol's cock to go hard.

-

-

The list on who was roomed with who was posted two days before the trip. People who were crowding around the bulletin were either silent, groaning, or happy.

Baekhyun had to push his way through the crowd to get to Kyungsoo, who was at the very front, looking at the paper with his big eyes. "Yah! Kyung!"

"Baek!" Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun by the hand and helped him through the crowd. "Did you see who you were rooming with, yet?"

"No. I just got here."

"Oh," Kyungsoo said. He lightly punched Baekhyun on the shoulder. "Listen! Of all the people, I got Park Chanyeol, your one-night stand!"

Baekhyun didn't know whether to sigh in relief or disappointment. He grinned at Kyungsoo. "Yah! That's great! Now I don't have to deal with that giant idiot!" He slapped Kyungsoo in the back. "Good luck with him, Kyung!"

"Yah, Baek, switch me!" Kyungsoo cried.

"I don't even know who I have yet!"

"You have Kai," Kyungsoo quickly informed. "Now switch with me," he said, touching Baekhyun's arm.