19

Tae is laying necked and Jennie hovered over Tae necked under the blanket with lots of heckies and bites.Kookie with Thinking anything takes water from the waiter's hand and throws on them , both of them immediately get up and from water comes to hsi conscious . He looks around and his eyes wide when he sees himself necked under the blanket and Jennie also is necked with heckies and bites makers Tae shiver , Tae immediately looked at Kookie and he Lost his breath because Kookie standing Infront of them with teary eyed and puffy red face and tear are feeling from his eyes . Without saying anything Kookie run and about stand but his head aches he held his heads and waers Hai clothes and runs towards Kookie. Seeing this Jennie gets up wipes his hickeys which she makes with makeup and smirked and said " now Tae have to mine finally I can breath now " with laughing like crazy.

Tae run behind Kookie but Kookie already drive off . Tae immediately take his car drive behind Kookie .

Kookie's pov

I was really worried for Tae but when I call I lost myself when the waitre say he want to room with a girl . I drive my car fast to reach there my heart is broken when I see Tae laying necked and Jennie bitch is laying necked beside him with heckies  . Kookie knows Tae does not cheat on him but he was getting emotional without anything cuz he knows Tae only him . He without saying anything I run and ran to my house .

Kim Mansion :

Tae came inside and ran behind Kookie trying to hold his hand but Kookie ignored and came to their room . Tae gets angry he held Kookie hand forcefully .

Kookie trying to leave his hand while tears are running from his eye's

" Leave me please" Kookie said .

" Listen to me , it's not what are you thinking" tae said.

" I didn't want to listen anything that bitch
Is laying beside you with heckies , she is behind this" Kookie said while pointing at Tae .

" Listen Kookie please it's not what you are thing , she is not do anything and please don't call him bitch " Tae said trying to make Kookie .

Kookie has already hurt but listen Tae is defined Jennie make him angry to peek.

" why are you her go to that bitch " Kookie said angry pushed Tae .

Tae gets angry cuz Kookie is not listening him and second him pushed him ,thirdly he is amusing Jennie is behind it and lastly he didn't trusting him .

Tae pin Kookie on wall and forcedly kiss Kookie , tears start felling from Kookie dos eye cuz Tae is kissing him roughly.

Kookie try to pushed him but Tae didn't buged  and held Kookie more tightly . Kookie pushed Tae with his full forced and slap him hard  "TASH ....."

TAE LOSE HIS SENSES AND THROW KOOKIE ON BED  and hovered over him  , and Start leaving wet kisses on Kookie neck .

Kookie try to pushed him but Tae is Tae  he is Soo angry to noticed Kookie is in pain .Tae tries to take Kookie  dress off but Kookie starts crying loudly  .

Hearing Kookie crying Tae come to his senses and he gets up and tries to talk with Kookie but Kookie pushed him .

" Please baby I'm Sorry , I really didn't do anything" Tae said with tears felling from his eye's.

Kookie is laying there like lifeless with sniffing without looking at Tae he said " please leave me alone" with broken voice.

" Baby please sory....

Tae tries to talk but hearing Kookie broken pleading Tae leave the room without saying anything .

After Tae go Kookie wrap blanket over him and cuzry him hin ball and sleep while crying. Kookie is not feeling well he didn't say anyone cuz he does not want to make them worried.