38

In morning :

Tae woke up and looked at her wife who was looking so beautiful , his full body is showing his Mark which make his happy and proud as he owns this  beauty.

Tae caressed Kooki's hair and pecked Kooki's lips again and again which caused him to wake up .

Kookie whines in sleep and tries to Tae as he feels peck on his lips  .

" What Tae let me sleep I'm tired" Kooki said whining .

Tae ignored and started giving a wet kiss to his neck Kooki Moan " ahh Tae leave me I'm tired" Kooki said and opened his eyes and stared at Tae ,Tae immediately kissed Kookie. Kookie tries to push Tae but is not in the mood he starts kissing passionately, Kooki also starts kissing back him .

Soon the room was filled with Tae groan and Kooki moan .

" Ahh ..ahh. Tae.. No..w it..'s hurt..ing ahh " Kooki moans as tae is pounding him continue, it's their 3 round and Tae is not in mood to leave him" ju..st two minu..tes" Tae said .

Tae pounds fastly and chases his high but someone knocks at the door , Tae ignores but soon finds Knock on the door" ah..h T....ae see wh...o i..s at do...or "Kooki said.

"Let them " tae said but again someone knocked at the door"Tae first may be it's important or babies" Kooki said while pushed Tae . Tae groans and wears his boxes and wants to open the door but Firstly he looks as if Kooki is covered or not when he gets opened doors annoyingly .

Kookie also set on badly while covering properly then and wear taes shirt only than  " where are you dada me and Han knocking at you door counties" eul said while glaring at his fahter and put his hand on his waist .

Tae and eul glare at each other but when they hear  Han is standing with tears eyes and with wobbly lips with his pushes. "Whe..re is ma..ma Han w..ant mam..a" Han said and about to cry .

Tae and eul immediately looked at Han and Tae pick him up and " mama is here bud don't cry " Tae said and eul opened the door and say" mama where are you I'm missing you" eul and and ran to hugged his mama.

Kookie peck at eul forehead and said" sorry baby mama sleep little bit " eul pout and hug him and Tae came with Han , Han immediately showed his hand towards his mama and " mama mama" with little cry .  Tae coo at his babies

Kookie immediately held him also who is showing his Bambi eye , then again Han and eul  tap Kooki breast and say" mama milk " .

" Yes mama is going to make milk for babies" but no mama's milk" both yell .

Kookie Sigh at them and he folled his shirt both leach on nip*le like hungry tiger . Kookie hiss at touch as Tae not let his single body part with his mark . Tae smirk and Kooki rool his eyes .

"Mama what is this" eul said leaving Kooki ni**ple and pointed at Kooki mark .

" Mama is dada. Beat you " Han asked While glare at Tae as he is possessive like his dada which make both shocked as he is introvert boy who not speak none less it need.

" Yes yes I also hear mama screaming " eul  said also glaring at Tae .

Kookie laugh at Tae condition while Tae is  shocked to even reply " no baby it is mosquito bit" Kooki said safing his husband from his babies cubs.

Tae nods his and said" and I'm beating mosquito for hurting mama" Tae said .

Kookie laugh at loudly while babies looked both of his parents then ignored and started again drinking theirs mama milk.

It's been years everything is so beautiful but not Kooki mood as hi is shouting at poor Tae Tae .

" How dare you when I say not to touched my thing" Kooki yell . While everyone is enjoying drama and sometimes give Sympathy .

" Baby I'm sorry I will not it again" Tae try to calm his bunny but no " NO YPU ALWAYS DO THIS YESTERDAY I ASKED A STRAWBERRY CAKE BUT YOU BRING BANANA CAKE . YOU ALWAYS IGNORED MY WORDS" Kookie yell .

So Kooki is shouting at Tae as he drinks strawberry milk which is Kooki want to drink . So he is shouting and Tae is not getting why from week Kookie is fighting on simple and unnecessary things . Tae ignoresing to shout at Kooki as he through he is not feeling good but now he lost it.

" What the fuck jungkook you are shouting and fighting with me from week unnecessary and I'm ignoring but now it's Enough " Tae shouting .

Kookie flinched and start crying" I'm Sorry Hubby I'm making you upset I know I'm so bad " .

Tae hugged Kooki" Sorry baby I'm just angry at staff and I'm Sorry for drinking you strawberry milk"Tae said while crassing his hair .

Kookie also lay at his touched " hmm Kooki I'm thinking  you are being so moody now days" Tae said .

But not got response " Kooki baby" but not get responses he move from hugged but see Kooki unconscious he get sacred and tap his face " Hey baby baby baby what happened open your eyes baby" Tae said .

He yell" Hyung Hyung call the doctor" Tae .

After 15 minutes  . Tae is walking here and there as doctor is checking Kookie while babies is uge of crying while Hyung are sitting their worried when only doctor  them inside the room .

" Yes doctor what happened to him" Tae asked .

" Well it's not serious sir It just your wife is pregnant again and your are going to father again congratulations " doctor said .

" Thank you doctor " Tae said everyone got happy them .

" Sir bring your wife for check up " doctor said . Tae his head like baby as now he again become father .

Every one congratulations Tae Tae and now Tae is sitting Infront of Kooki crassing his hair and time to time kiss Kookie belly.

Hmm Kooki get his conscious " what happened Tae " Kooki asked First after getting conscious .

" Baby we are becoming parents again " Tae said with tears .

" Seriously Tae " Kooki Asked as he is shocked O shit now he gets why is he becoming   mood.

" Now we will enjoy this pergrancey which we lost in our foolishness" Tae said and hugged Kooki . Kooki also hugged back .

"Mama"  both kids ran to the room after  Hyung allowed them .

Kookie hug them and said " baby you know you're becoming Hyung and Nona"

Both blinks their eyes and asked " like my friend mama" eul asked .

" Then the baby will call me Oppa" Han asked.

" Yes baby " Kooki said .

" No no tell baby to not call me oppa I hate Oppa word" han said immediately as he is sacred from this word . Tae laugh at him while Kooki kiss his baby and said " okay then he will call hyung and Nona to eul" .

" Yes yes I'm  becoming Nona and Hyung " both baby yell in happiness.

" Yes now baby you should not trouble you mama and  take care of him" Tae said .

Both said " yes dada wE will  take care of mama" eul and han said . Tae pecked three of his babies forehead and hugged them and slept while mumbling " I love you to Kooki and babies" .
___________________________________________

Hope you enjoy the story💜
Only 3 or 4 chapter are reaming.

Saranghae 💜💜💜

I hope you guys liking My story

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.