39

Now Taekook are 4 months pregnant , as they miss their First pregnancy but now both are enjoying their phase of  pergrancey .

But Tae is having a hard time as Kooki mood swings are giving Tae a hard time as you can see now also.

" What Hai , Kooki you mean to me," Tae said .

" What it's your punishment for lying to me" Kooki said.

" When I lie she is really my business partner and also married " Tae said .

" But still she has been clinging to you" Kooki asked with glare .

Tae gives him a dumbfounded look" baby she is about fell and I just helped her it's not like you are thinking " Tae said or I say pleading.

" Yeah yeah you are their bodyguard " Kooki said while rolling his eyes .

Tae sigh and back hug Kooki" hmm love I only love you , you know na I can't breathe without you" Tae said.

" Really I love you Hubby " Kooki said and hugged him back .

" So can I sleep now " Tae asked with the puppy eye.

" No you're not , you're going to sleep on the couch " Kooki said and pushed Tae to the couch and went to bed like the queen .

Tae gives Kooki betyrel looked and waits for Kookie but with no hope he sleeps on the couch .

But in middle of night Kooki can't sleep without his tiger he sat and said" such ha mannerless man , KNOWS that I'm pregnant still sleeping on knows I can't sleep without him" Kooki said with pout and glare at Tae sleeping figure then want to Tae .

" OMG who is gonna believe this man is Mafia king " Kooki thinks in his mind then lay on Tae , where Tae held his waist in sleep make him comfortable and said " you come are you is not angry on me" Tae asked with little Sleepy eye.

Kookie glare at Tae and said" I'm still angry on you but I'm Sleepy" saying this Kooki sleep on Tae while Tae coo at his baby and kiss his forehead.

Now here again Kooki mood swings go hard as Tae in office while Kooki at home with Hyung and babies , babies are playing while Jin is making food for everyone while jimin and Kooki is talking then only .

" Kookie here is your meal now eat it fast" Jin said .

" No Hyung I'm not eating it it's disgusting" Kooki said while looking at food.

Kookie is not eating anything , even Jim's made every thing which Kooki demand still he is mood swings making it hard.

" Baby I make everything thing you asked still not eating you baby is hungry come and eat" Jin said.

" No I'm not eating " Kooki said with pout and glare at food.

" Kookie baby please" Jin said with little loud which cause Kooki mood swings on as he is little sensitive cuz of pregnancy .

Kookie start crying and said " you are so mean you shout at Kooki , now I will tell Tae " Kooki say while loud cry .  Hearing Kookie cry eul and han ran to his mama .

" Ma...ma w...hat hap...pe..ned tell ..me" eul and ..han asked  while himself their eyes get tears seeing their mama cry .

" Wh...at yo...u di...d t...o my... ma....ma I wil...l tell... da..da " eul and han said loudly  while glaring them .

Jin and Jimin panicked " no baby it's not like that " .

But no Kooki and babies  is not in mood to hear anything and call Tae .

Tae is busying in meeting , while meeting room is pin drop silent every one is sacred to look at Tae while Tae with serious face listing to presenting.

When Kooki called Tae  , the ring of call made Tae look at her secretary  , with a cold eye and said "who is at phone mina" with his dark voice .

Shiver ran to mina body " s...ir Mrs ...Ki..m is calli...ng " mina Said.

Tae immediately attended the call and said " yes love" but instead of voice he heard babies crying .

" Princess and baby what happened, where is mama , where is hyung" Tae asked as he got panic Kooki is crying .

" Dad...a ma....ma ..is cr...ying" eul & Han said with sobbing.

Tae really got worried as Babies is crying and Kooki also when he hear his wifey voice .

" Hub...by Hyu....ng i...s sho...uti....ng at me an...d no...t givin....g foo...d to... m..e " Kooki said  cried loudly and hiccuping , Tae immediately stood up and said " baby listen to me hmm I'm there in two minutes stop crying" Tae said while leaving the room which cused everyone one shocked at their boss .

When Tae entered The mansion Kooki immediately ran to Tae and jumped at him and sobbing in Tae chest , and babies also ran to their dada  while Tae glaring at Hyungs which caused them glup their throat.

" Ahh baby see I'm here I will punish them hmm stop crying babies also cry" Tae said while crassing Kooki head  and making babies stop and sit on couch and giveing death threats to Hyungs threw his eye.

Kookie calms down after some and sleeps at Tae chest with puffy checks and sollow lips. Babies also calm down seeing their mama calm .

Their are sitting beside Tae but still glare at Jin and Jimin cuz they make their mama cry .

" Jimin  what the hell why you make my babies cry" Tae asked with cold face . Jimin glup his saliva and said " Ta...e he imm....edia...tely sta....rt cr..ying "  while shutting .

" Hyung you are future here I know his mood swings getting hard but still you should try to manage as babies also start crying " Tae said with cold voice .

" Tae" Jin about to say but cut in middle " if you are getting problem in managing then tell me I will arrange a maid for him" Tae said with dark voice . And pick Kooki to their bed while babies ran after them as puppies ( I know it's not jins fault but as he is mature he should manage them as he knows Kooki is sensitive and you know na Tae is so possivessed for his babies ) .

Tae after making their babies sleep Tae come down and asked a maid for dinners . And after taking their meal he makes his way to his room and make sure to made babies eat .
_____________________________________________

I hope you guys like the chapter 💜

I'm sorry for the late update as I'm having a little bit of shoulder pain and I already said that I have so many Up come events . but thank you for waiting and loving my book .I feel so happy with your good and loving comments and again Thank you and love you taekooker 💜💜

Saranghae 💜💜💜

I hope you guys liking My story

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.