32

In this one month   taekook and  babies enjoy a lot Tae take them to amusement park  , then enjoy a lot , Taekook  start understanding each other , Tae .ame sure to fulfill  his  babies all wishes but a lot of think  change in this week that that Kooki and Tae feeling which they bruised for them start coming out , in reality it's Never bruised just they Think, Kooki again going crazy for Tae and Tae is already crazy , Hyung KNOWS this idea with bring them close and it's worth it , but Taekook is not ready to accept as they fear to hurt again , Kooki always make him understand that is just for babies , Tae is with him for babies but only he knows Tae is doing this to make themselves again happy ,

Tae noticed Kooki is again star laying on him , he thinks to talk Kooki asked forgiveness from him and love happy life .

So he planned to talk with Kookie he asked Kooki to come his room.

" Yes Taehyung you call me " Kooki asked.

" Hmm yes jungkook I want to talk something" Tae said.

" Yes I'm listening" Kooki said .

" Kookie can you please forget everything and start our life again beautiful with our babies " Tae said .

Kookie didn't say anything looking for him blanky.

" Kookie please forgive me for not there for you, forgive me to not believe you , please I love you a lot , please give me a chance to live a happy life with you and babies , I know a did a lot and I know hmm just asking forgiveness not bring back our beautiful moments which we lost but please give me a last chance , " Tae asked while pleading him. Kookie still looked at his face blankly.

Kookie but to ran from room but Tae held his hand immediately and said" please ".

Kookie jarked his hand and said " will you sorry bring a moment which we lost , will your sorry bring back a days where I was craving for your attention , will it's bring back and make it right  where  you touture me , will you make right where I crave for you love , will you bring back , will you make it's right where I see pain in pergrancey with you , will you make right when I was lay on road unconscious and been pregnant, WILL YOU" Kooki screamed.

Tae stand their lowing his head , I embarassed as Kooki is right , if he believes Kooki , if he give attention to him , if he make thing right instead of ignore him .

" No na then don't say anything , I will never forgive you for this " Kooki said and run from their .

It was a most horrible day for both .

In morning:

Kookie comes down stairs for breakfast after freshening up , as he comes down his smile  looking Tae and twin but soon his smile  fell  see looking Jennie.

Jin noticed Kooki he looked at him and said " why are standing their Kooki come and have a breakfast , you will get late for office " .

Kookie nods his head and say good morning to everyone and cutie and have breakfast , in whole breakfast he noticed Jennie is try best to talk Tae and touched him even she is touching him , Tae didn't saying anything ,which hurt Kooki as Tae give his right to someone else . Even after the night argument Tae still allowed her to sit.

Kookie clucked at his but his  heart hurt he eats his breakfast after kissing his babies and warning them  to not distrusb Hyung then Kookie want to office ,Tae ran after Kooki and said " come with me I'm also going same way you" .

"No I can go myself" Kooki said rolling his eye .

"Why  you also going to Kim company then what to go with me" Tae asked annoyingly.

" Cuz I don't want to go with you ,you go with that bitch" Kooki said and went away while pointing at Jennie who is standing there to go with Tae .

Tae smile at Kookie jealous But immediately made Poker face looking at Jennie , Jennie angryly fist his hand .

" Hmm are you ready for it " sohyuk said as he is planning to kill Tae by making it accident .

" Yes boss but their is Jennie mam also inside him" man said .

" Wow that's great kill both of them" sohyuk said while evily smirked .

Man nods his head and pull the gra with full speed .

Jennie noticed " Tae looked car is coming towards us speed do something" .

Tae looked at trucks and get tension he try to pull break but it's not work" it's not working" Tae yell .

"Tae I love you but not more then myself so God bye" Jennie said immediately jumped outside while Tae lost  , Tae said " I love you Kookie and my babies sorry for everything love " and crushed in car.

Aloud ambulance siren can hear .

Kookie in office waiting for Tae as they both leave home at same time but he don't why he is feeling uneasy like something is going to happen , to make easy he through Tae want out with Jennie but he is not feell right . Then only he hear a gossip from everyone one he want their but he soul leave his body when he get to KNOWS Tae got in accident , he immediately ran to hospital with crying hard while he making him saying nothing happened to him he is alright , he was with him only now.

But when he reached hospital he saw Hyung are crying by seeing them cry Kooki start getting sacred , he go closed to them and asked" what happened Hyung , who is he , it's not true right Hyung" .

Jin looked at Kooki and hug him and " Kooki Tae got in serious accidents and he chance for alive is very low " Kooki freeze on his spot he pushed Hyung said" no you are lieing , Tae can't leave me and babies' like that , you are LIEING "  Kooki said screaming , he screamed for  while , Hyung try to calm him down but Kooki is not ready .

"Hyungs please say him to wake up I will forgive him , please Hyung I will die I can't live without him please Hyung , I will forgive him sure , but not if he will not wake up , please please TAE TAE wake up , I'm sorry , I know I also do mistakes please Tae please ....." Kookie yell but soon he lost his conscious. , Jin and Jimin screamed Kooki.

Jin and Jimin hug him and cry as they can't see them like that , Kooki is behaving like crazy , Kooki is alive leaving far from Tae but not without Tae being alive .

Jimin Hyung Suga and said " why these all thing happing with them .

Namjoon try to control jin as jhope is houses to handle babies.

____________________________________________

Do you Guys want me to start Alpha taekook ff now or before this story end?

Hope you like the story and this story is about to end soon