29

Zzz
"V there is a news "jhope Said.

" What Hyung" V asked.

" V jungkook have twins which are yours and here is there details " jhope said and handle him file.

" Omg Hyung I become fahter of twins "Tae said with teary eyes.

Jhope smile at him and hugged him .

After sometime jhope want away to give this news to Hyungs.

Tae opened a file

Jeon Iseul

Age: 3year old .
Family: mama & dada , twin brother and grandparents.
Position: naughty , brat , mischief love to tease mama , his liking is Tae liking , drama queen love her mana so much and dada . Possessive, and cold fluff baby girl and obsession with Mama boobs.

Jeon haneul

Age : 3 years old .
Family:mama & dada , twin sisters and grandparents.
Position: mama's boy, love his mama soooo much &dada , can do anything to be with mama, naughty brat but innocent fluffy ball , possessive and obsession with Mama boobs.

Tae laughs reading about his children .

" My babies I have twins one girl whose copy of my bun and one boy who is a copy of mine and still Kookie said , I'm not your , such a silly bun but it's time to take what is mine and I have to use my power here cuz I know you are ferice bunny " Tae said to himself while wiping his tear from side .

Somewhere:

" Your work is done she herself tells her sin and I have evidence to but for one more solid evidence is needed which you will get Soon " jack said .

" Hmm well done your money will transmit to you soon " unknown said. "

"Well thank you but I do not need as I'm your friend but still thanks for the reward" jack said .

" Fucker your " unknown said Jack laugh and cut the call .

" Hmm just one more evidence then I will make sure to give you the most horrible death" unknown said .

Lee company :

A girl with a shuti dress with a mask to cover her face in the sohyuk room.

" Well I'm not surprised as I know you will come soon" sohyuk said.

" Then what the fuck I do ha you bring jungkook Sk again now to Tae company for project" Jennie yelled at him.

" Calm down bitch don't forget I destroyed you and why are behaving like that don't forget I love money and power and even for power I can sell jungkook even I love him" sohyuk said with evils smirked.

" What love is yours that you sell jungkook for that ha" Jennie asked.

" Don't pretend to be good as I don't know that your love sorry obsession for Kim is also like that you are ready to sleep with everyone for your benefit hmm and even with mee" sohyuk said .

" What you ha and now tell me why are you here " sohyuk said .

" I want them to separate cuz yesterday the way Tae is looking at him I'm sure within a week they will be together " Jennie Said.

" Well that's true I ALSO don't want them to be together cuz still I don't touch Jungkook " sohyuk said with a smirk.

" So what should will we do now" Jennie asked.

" Hmm listen......

Kim Mansion :

" It's true Tae that Kooki come back and he have twins of you" Jin said with shining eye.

" Yes Hyuny I can't wait for meet them" Tae said .

" I'm also excited about that " jimin said cheerful .

" So Tae what are you going to do now " Suga asked.

" As you know jungkook will not come if I not use my power over him as he stubborn " Tae said .

" But you should know the consequences" rm said .

" I know that but this is only way to bring him here as I don't believe anyone now as I'm sure they will tragget him to get me " V said .

" I hope everything go well" Jin said.

"Hmm Hyung I'm going to lee Mansion to get what is mine I want you all to be papared as I don't want any mistake" Tae said .

LeeMansion:

"Kookie is playing with his kids as he tell leave today for his babies.

"Eul don't do that baby you will get hurt"Kooki said to eul who is sitting in kitchen cabinet while destroying everything thing .

While han good boy is sitting on a mattress with his soft toys .

Eul smiled at Kookie but immediately ran from Kookie but collab with some strong .

Eul immediately look at at man while Kookie got freeze on his spot.

"Daddy" eul said .

Tae stopped on his spot.

"Wherew are youw Daddy from whole time " eul asked with pout and blinking her eyes .

Tae pov :

I want to lee Mansion to take Kookie with his babies , I'm so nervous to face my babies and at the same time angry on Kookie . As I step in mansion a Small toddler got bumped with me and fell down when I looked down I got dizzy to see my baby girl Iseul my tear Start feel from my eyes and I bend down to her level . He is copy of Kookie. I come to my senses when she speaks "daddy "and then " wherw arw youw Daddy From whole timew" eul asked with pout and blinking her eye's . I clucked my jaw and get angry on Kookie and stare him angryly.

Jk POV

I was running behind baby but he bumped with someone when I looked up it's Tae , who is overwhelmed with eul his taers are felling which make my heart ache , when she asked him where are daddy for while time , Tae clucked his jaw and looked at me angryly which hurt me .

" " Tae asked polite.

" no Daddy Don't pleasew don't cryw" eul said while wiping his tears.

" No baby I'm not" Tae said and hugged her and silently cried .

Han also came to look who was there but Han yelled happy "Daddy is herw "Han said.

Hearing the yell of baby boy Tae immediately looked at him but shocked as he also said him Daddy is herw as he knows me and get happy looking his copy.

Han came and hugged him tightly , Tae was overwhelming from his babies and he became dizzy as he babies knows him that he is them daddy .
___________________________________________

Are you guys really liking the Story ?
Please vote and support me here also and my YouTube channel 💜

My YouTube channel( Taekook ff Kim V).
"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."