7

It's been one and a half months, Tae and Kookie are getting close , Tae is trying every power to make him forgive him, Kookie also started feeling something but he ignored it.( And Jin and Jimin want to there house).

Today Tae decided to take Kookie for shopping and Kookie is getting ready or I say destroy his room.

" Ahhhhhh what I don't have cloth to wear , what should I wear now" Kookie scream and pout.

Ms Mia head maid  came to Kookie room hearing his Scream but he got shock looking at room condition, whole room is full of clothes shattered everywhere.

" what happens Kookie" Ms Mia said .

" I don't have anything to waer , today Tae is take to shopping but I don't what to waer " kookie said with pout . (Yes they start calling them with Nick name).

"Yes I can see that But Kookie now wears it , Young master brought you new dresses " Ms MIa said .

" what should I wear" kookie asked .

" Everything looks good on you " Ms Mia picked a dress and said " waer this Kookie" .

" thank you aunty. You are the best"Kookie said and pecked his cheeks and ran to the bathroom.

Ms Mia coo at Kookie and start cleaning his room.

Tae comes from work and waits for jungkook impatiently then Kookie comes.

Kookie outfit

Tae outfit

And our tae again lost in his beauty, Kookie got shy from Tae stare and jungkook also got Stan looking at Tae because kookie normally don't saw Tae waer this type of cloth but he must say " he is looking so handsome and cool".

Kookie came and Tae said  " you're looking so beautiful " with a smile.

Kookie got shy.

" so beautiful let's go" Tae said and gave him a rose.

Kookie nods  with tint red cheeks.

Tae car

In shopping mall

Tae is brought every cloth he likes for Kookie, Kookie is getting shy by Tae Tae action but he couldn't understand what is going on with him Kookie was in her through when Tae called him " jungkook"
(Tae and Kookie getting close but still kookie scared of Tae lit but).

" yes Hyung" Kookie asked.

" try these outfits" Tae said.

Kookie nods and goes to the changing room and is waiting for Kookie to come.

Kookie came in his first outfit and said " Hyung " nervously.

Tae looked up from his mobile and got stanzd by his look but cleared his throat and said " it looks good try others also" .

Kookie outfit (Tae chose ed for him .

Then Kookie comes in his last outfits Tae again lost in Kookie beauty Tae call worker and ordered to pack all the clothes;

Kookie said " Hyung they are too much clothes.

" I don't want anyone to wear clothes that are touched by you " Tae said while Looking in Kookie's eyes.