11

Tae is scared of Kookie's reaction so he try best to ignore kookie . Kookie is too shy to talk to Tae but he gets hurt by Tae ignores ness. He is sad that didn't  want to kiss him . But he ignored it. Jennie is so happy to see them ignoring each other and she is planning something big.

In the kitchen is in his trought when the bell rings , Kookie got confused who can be cuz today Tae is also at home .

Tae is sitting in the living room working on a laptop, Kookie wants to open the but he screamed"OMG hyung when did you come from New York, I'm so happy"Kookie said when hugging the heart out .(why not he is his cousin whom he became young but went to Newyork Jin because of his father business .)

Hearing Kookie scream Tae ran to Kookie but he was burning in jealousy when he saw his Kookie is hugging a man and the man hand is around Kookie waist  and he got angry when he noticed Kookie outfit Tae hurryuply pull Kookie to himself.

Kookie outfit

Kookie face

" why the hell you are hugging my wife like that" Tae asked feriously. And held Kookie waist possessively. Kookie gets shy a little bit.

"He is my brother like  cousin. We grew up together but he wanted to go to the USA for his father's business."  Kookie Introduce to Tae .

"He is my husband Kim Taehyung "Kookie said.

"Nice to meet you Mr Kim Taehyung" so hyuk said with tight smile.

,"Same here" Tae said and held his hand tight.(Tae held his tightly cuz Tae don't like him don't why but he didn't get good vibes from him)

Lee Soo hyuk

Age : 27 year old.
Positions: CEO of lee company and ........
Love Kookie so much .
(Other information later).

Now they are sitting in living room and Kookie and Soo hyuk is talking continuesly. While Tae is sitting biside Kookie holding his waist tightly while staring at Soo hyuk.

After a hour Soo Hyun leave  . After Soo hyuk leaves Tae again becomes a lost puppy and follows Kookie like before they are having lunch when Tae gets called , "Tae angry rose up where the fuck you are when it happens  , okay I'm coming "

Kookie also get up looking Tae angry Kookie got sacred.

Tae cut the call and about to go when Kookie asked scaredly"  what happened Hyung, where are you going so angryly" .

Tae look at Kookie angryly but become soft when he saw Kookie is shivering in fear  . Tae closed his eyes to calm himself and said " I have some ungrent work , so I have to go  , you should not wait for me and have dinner on time and sleep " and went out of his house .

Kookie stand there for some time then sigh ;

In Kim headquarters:

"Where the hell are you when he did this , I'm not present for 3 or 4 days, you all forget your work . if I come to know some betrayal then ready to see hell"Tae scream in angry everyone got scary.

"Jackson , suga where the hell is jhope did jhope done his work"Tae asked.

"Taehyung jhope is doing his work and we also getting information,you will get all information in 1 hours " Suga said.

"Only one you have  but who the hell gets the gut to mess with the mafia king "Tae asked.

"He just try to get unlock aur code but he didn't get success, you know it's not easy to touch our gang " Jackson Said with smirk.