24

Double update

It's 12:00 am and Kookie is still waiting , Kookie is calling Tae but he is not picking up but finally he picks up the call but his whole world shutter hearing Jennie moans and Tae groans.

"Ta....E t...are.. s...low... Dow...n , t...a..E"Jennie moans.

"Fuck so tight baby" Tae groan .

"Fuck Tae ye....s Tae li.....ke ther....e"Jennie moans ...

Mobile fell from Kookie hand and Kooki Started screaming "NO TAE CAN'T DO THIS TO ME NOOOO NOOO PLEASE NOOO , TAE Love ME  "Kookie ran out of Manion to search Tae .

Kookie's condition is bad he can't stand it but still  he is searching for Tae  while mumbling " My Tae love me , baby don't worry  hmm dada love you " Kookie ran dont where , then car was about to hit him but someone comes and  pushes Kookie on that he fell down unconscious.

In hospital:

Kookie tries to open his eyes with great difficulty Kooki opened his eyes and saw White room Kookie look beside them .

"Thank God Kookie you got conscious  , I was so scared to see you like this " Lee Soo hyuk said .

"Hyungs how I'm here" Kookie said and tried to get up .

"Kookie don't move your body is so weak and your condition is not good and your babies also " lee sohyuk said.

"What you mean Hyung" Kookie asked worriedly .

"Hmm you are not taking care of you , so that's why your baby's condition is not good rest everything will be alright "lee sohyuk said.

"My baby Kookie said while putting hand on his belly , Kookie is so shocked to hear the babies.

"But hyung I want to go Tae , he loves me Hyung "Kookie said while crying and tried to move but sohyuk "Kookie I will bring your Tae hmm please relax just for your babies".

Kookie relaxes a little bit and Sohyuk tries to call Tae but it is power off . Kookie is continuously looking at sohyuk . His teary start fell when Tae did not pick his call .

"Hmm Kookie I think Tae's mobile is dead"sohyuk said .

Then only ding heard on Kookie mobile Kookie immediately opened his mobile but soon he started shaking and crying while looking . Sohyuk immediately went to Kookie but got shook seeing Tae and Jennie necked video or picx .

Sohyuk immediately hugs Kookie and Kooki cry loudly while his whole body is shivering .

After crying for an hour . Kookie stopped crying he looked at sohyuk and said " Hyung please take me AWAY from here please "saying this Kookie again got unconscious.

Sohyuk Sigh and sits beside Kookie while caressing his head " Hyung will take Kookie away from this" sohyuk said and kissed Kookie for head .

After 4 years , In the USA :

" Hmm baby where are you why are you making mama Run hmm"  a bunny boy said . But not get any response.

" Okay I will tell your dada to not give your favourite Nana milk " bunny boy said .

But still not got response . He huffed and sat on the couch while pouting then only a handsome man comes with a baby boy in his hand .

" What happened why are you Pouting " a handsome man asked.while baby boy opens his hand towards his mama to get attention.

" Why will I not pout hyung you daughter is not listening to me and not coming out " the bunny boy said with pout and Cary  his baby boy and kissed his cute cheeks.

A handsome man smiled and kissed Kookie's forehead and said" let me call him" .

" The princess came out , here I being your nana milk " the handsome man said.

Hearing his father's voice , a little girl comes out and runs to his father  and hugs him while giggling She loves to tease his mama and his dad catches her ,while Bunny boty looks dumbfounded.

But seeing her mana face sad baby girl opened her hand Kookie picked her up with the baby boy .

"Sorry mana but Iseul love "baby girl Said with pout and dos eye .

Kookie coo at Baby and accept her apology.
" Then only Kookie  baby you are not ready yet " Mrs Lee said his Soon to mother in law.

Yes he is jungkook who left everything and moved to the USA with his Hyung sohyuk or I say  soon to his husband .
Who helped him in his worst time .

Kookie is the mother of two babies one is a girl and one is a boy . Sohyuk always with him that's why his babies call him dada , sohyuk purpose Kookie , Kookie first reject it but then his family make him understand that his babies needs dada and sohyuk is best for them , so seek of his babise Kooki accept him , and said yes to marriage they are engaged now , cuz Kookie want time cuz he can't forgot Tae , but he hate him and thankful to him for babies , he is happy to have such a blessing , his babies . Whom he got with a lot of difficulty .

His baby girl Jeon Iseul is a copy of himself but his behaviour and liking is like his Dad Tae , and his Baby boy Jeon  Haneul  is a copy of Tae but his liking and behaviour is like Kookie.

"What happened Kookie what are you thinking"  sohyuk said .

Kookie sigh and hug sohyuk "nothing Hyung but thank you for everything"Kookie said .

Sohyuk nods his head and kisses Kookie's forehead.

Here is a little introduction

Jeon jungkook:

Age: 26 years Old .
Position: fashion design and work as a  personal assistant of sohyuk.
Family : Mama of two little buns ,the finance of sohyuk. In Law Mr &Mrs Lee , Mom & and bother ( okay after Kookie happy with Tae , Kookie mama and his brother eunwo want to go to the USA for work so they are USA all the time).
Hate : Kim Taehyung

LeE So Hyuk

Age:32 year old
Family: Mom & dad , fiance jungkook and two babies and in law.
Position: CEO of Lee company and entertainment.
Hate: Kim Taehyung
Crazy: for Jeon jungkook  & Possessive for him .

Jeon Iseul

Age: 3year old .
Family: mama & dada  , twin brother and grandparents.
Position: naughty , brat , mischief love to tease mama , his liking is Tae liking , drama queen love her mana so much and dada . Possessive, and cold fluff baby girl and obsession with Mama boobs.

Jeon haneul

Age : 3 years old .
Family:mama & dada , twin sisters and grandparents.
Position: mama's boy, love his mama soooo much &dada , can do anything to be with mama, naughty brat but innocent fluffy ball , possessive and obsession with Mama boobs.

Jeon eunwo

Age : 30 years old.
Family: bother, mother &dad , 2 nephew and soon to be bother in law.
Position: model and famous actor .
love Kookie so much .
_____________________________________________
Do you like the chapter?
I hope you like it.
Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER

Are you guys liking the story?