9

Kookie stood there and looked Tae and Jennie are dancing happily and sexily.
Kookie got really hurt and unintentional  tear come from  his eyes.

Then reasling hit him  that " he Start loving Tae ".

Without saying anything he went outside of the hall and Tae is so busy to notice and Kookie asked driver to drive him Kim Mansion.

After reaching home Kookie Start crying loudly and sobbing.

Kookie pov:

How can jungkook you love this man , whom give you so much pain, I should hate him but my heart know beat for him , now what will I say to him.  OMG JUNGKOOK you should do something before the witch take your man , stop crying and fight for my Tae" saying this jungkook wipes his tear.

On other side:

Tae pov:

I really don't want to dance with Jennie,
I want to spent my time with my sexy wife , I must say he is looking fucking hot But my hot wifey Only mine. But I'm dancing here with Jennie, I will not dance with Jennie if she not rquest me.

After Dance search for Kookie but he didn't find him he got Scared and run to his brother " Namjoon Hyung Do you see jungkook, where is he , I can't find him" Tae Said with fear.

"  Kookie was here only now  Tae , what happened? Namjoon asked.

" I can't find jungkook"  tae said angryly and shout Jackson . Where are you  ( if you try to run baby boy then it will so bad for you).

" why are you getting angry Tae he is not a small baby" Jennie said .

Tae glare her and shout Jackson name;

Hearing Tae shout Jackson run to him " yes boss what happened".

Jennie roll his eye at Tae ;

" where the jungkook is Hai , where the hell are you " Tae asked feriously. Everyone in party got scared from Tae shouts.

"Boss jungkook sir want to Kim Mansion security guard told me " bodygraud said with fear.

"I will see you later saying this Tae ran to car and drive towards his mansion.

After Tae want his Hyungs ( Lisa and juyhuyk )also want behind Tae  and scared for jungkook .

In kim mansion:

" jungkook where the hell are you " Tae shout jungkook name feriously.

" Taehyung come down, talk to him calmly " Jin said .

Jungkook hurrying come downstairs hearing Tae shout " what happens Hyung" jungkook asked .

Tae come to jungkook and held his arm tightly " why you leave the party without telling me" tae asked feriously.

Jungkook also got angry "You are so busy to hear me " jungkook said feriously.

" jungkook don't make me angry and tell me " Tae asked.

Jungkook hiss in pain and his  eye got tears "I'm not feeling well and you are so busy , so I without telling any one" Kookie said while looking in Tae eye.

Tae got hurt seeing Kookie teary eye , Tae not believe him and drag him to his room .

"Taehyung doesn't do anything to him that you regret later" Jin, Jimin and rm said .

" leave my hand , what are you doing " Kookie said.

" jungkook don't make me do something to you be a good boy and tell me why you left the party" Tae said feriously.