12

Kookie is sacred cuz of the call from Minku. He is sacred to Tae . 8f tae comes to know about this then what will happen.
He was walking back and forth. When Tae comes out from the washroom.

"Hmm Kookie is everything okay, why are you looking so worried" Tae asked while looking at him seriously .

Kookie got shattered by Tae " No ..thin..g Hyun..ng" Kookie said.

Tae stare at Kookie sometime then come close to Kookie " Are you sure everything is right hmm" Tae said while crassing his lips.

Kookie nervously said " y.es.. hy..un..ge why are you asking ".

Tae stare at Kookie, Kookie avoid eyes contact .

Tae just nods his head and Kookie sigh in relief and wants out without saying anything;

" hmm Jackson I want you to get information about Jeon house, I think something is wrong with jungkook,he is weirdly behavioural" Tae said .

Jackson got nervous and said" yes boss" .
(Jackson already knows about Minku, now he is scared if Tae knows about it , don't know what will happen).

Kookie is cooking a meal when his mobile ring, Kookie again getting nervous. He picked the call and said " what you want " .

" what you mean , what you want , Kookie are you forget I'm your boyfriend , I want to meet you , and where are you Hai , you are not home ,then where are you , jungkook listen to carefully I want to meet you tomorrow if you not come then I myself come to you and Don't forget It's easy for me to get you address" Minku said angryly.

"Minku I get married and we are not boyfriends now you should start your life boy and let me leave my life ,I can't meet you try to understand " Kookie said .

" What do you mean when you get married and How dare you get married to Hai. Why are my boyfriend when you get married, don't tell me you get someone who is more richer then me , I don't know you are slut , whore of money but listen to me you slut meet me tomorrow other wise I will come and meet your husband myself and as you are slut " Minku said and cut the call.

Kookie whole body started shivering"what will I do know , how will I make him understand, if Taehyung get to knows that I don't know what will happen, no no I can't leave without Taehyung now ,if get to know he will kill everyone, I have to do something but who will help me , no one I have to meet him . I really don't know if he is such a disgusting man , he gave me slut and whore name without knowing anything. I have to do something" Kookie said to himself while crying.

( Kookie is sacred cuz no matter how much Tae loves him , he is still the Mafia king . And now he also loves Tae he doesn't want to lose Tae , if comes to know don't know what happened).

At night Taekook room :

"Taehyung I want to ask you something" Kookie said.

Tae was sitting in bed while working on laptop He moved his stare from laptop and asked Kookie "Yes what you want to talk".

"Hmm Taehyung I was thinking of going shopping , if you allow me" Kookie said.

" Yes Kookie sure but you now tomorrow is My important meeting so we can go the next day " Tae said .

" Tae I wanted to go tomorrow, I can go alone, you attend the meeting I will go myself" Kookie said.

"No you are not going alone I will come with you " Tae said .

" Tae you have meetings tomorrow, I can go myself, don't trust me " Kookie asked.

" it's not like that Kookie I trust you it's just" Tae said .