34

Today Tae is getting discharged while Kooki  is packing his bag but the whole time Tae is looking at his baby Kooki who is focused on packing , while babies are sitting on their Daddy and mumbled .

" Huh dad.dy mea.nie " eul said while shaking her head disappointingly.

As Han is intervated person hi just pout with his dose eye and looked at his and his sister .

" What happened baby" Tae asked.

Eul moved her face other side said " I'm not talking to Daddy " .

Tae looked at Han who looking him like puppy Tae coo and again looked at her daughter.

" What I did baby" Tae asked with pout .

But get not responded but she is liking it .

Tae again looked at his son , how just looking at them curiously with his dos eye .

Tae tickles eul who started laughing loudly and giggles which got jungkook  attention, Kooki  coo at the sight Han is also smiling looking at his Daddy and sis but after  calming down eul looked at his daddy and nods his head ,Tae  also nods , both looked at Han , Han looked them confused when only eul and Tae attack Han ,soon room fill of giggle of Han ,eul and his daddyhile Kooki is admire adorable sights.

It's been weak , Tae is getting well the whole time Kookie is taking care of him .
When Kookie do his Work tae admire him on which Kookie blushly , everything is going fine .

Hyungs also gets every thing behind accident and behind taekook separation , but they didn't tell Tae now as they know Tae will not sit still so they are waiting for Tae to get well and end this baster . Tae is good but still he needs time to recover properly.

Hyungs are happy as this bring Kooki and Tae close .

Now also Kooki is making food for Tae while blush and getting shy think about Tae and his morning . As Tae needs help which he not but get chane to get close Kooki he can't lose , so Kooki helps Tae to take towel bath and help him in getting his clothes , at which Kooki got Stan ase tae become more hot and sexy .and when Kookie lost in checking him out , Tae asked in deep Husky voice " I know you like the view and I ALSO not want distrub you but as I have to go wash room to pee" .

Kookie becomes red 🍒 cherry , in whole Changing session Kookie avoid making eye contact.

In somewhere:

" Who he get save , who , I don't what a lucky he got , that he always get safe , but it's can't happened , before he completely recovered I have to do something " lee sohyuk yell .

" Who dared you try to kill me and Tae" Jennie said ferociously .

" Like you dare to kill jungkook " sohyuk said .

" You are massing with the wrong person , I will make you regret mass with me and try to kill Tae " Jennie said angryly and about to walk away but then only .

" Try me I will tell every detail of your Taehyung , then think what will happen to you " sohyuk said with a smirk .

Jennie turned towards him and said" you can't do this , I will also tell jungkook about you" with evil smile .

" Tell him as he believes even if I don't care as I'm tried to be good now I will do things with power not perenteding " sohyuk said.

" Tae will kill you if you lay a finger towards his jungkook " Jennie said .

" Hahahha then I will use his jungkook as his weakness  and kill him and get all the power " sohyuk said .

" I will never let you do anything to Tae even though I have to die" Jennie said .

" Let's see " sohyuk said with smirk . Jennie angryly go from their .

" Keep a close eye towards her" sohyuk said to his man , who nods his head.

In been 3 week now Tae is alright and today he going to work and he getting ready but our Kooki is pouting .

" Kookie I'm totally fine , I'm tried to take rest now" Tae said holding Kooki hand .

" But you still need rest Tae , what something again happened I will die" Kookie while taers comes to his eyes.

" Hey love  nothing going to happen hmm , looked at me . I'm totally fine and please don't cry , I can't baer it hmm" Tae said and wipe his cheeks .

Kookie nods his head with pout . Tae want to kiss his pout but still they are like back their alot of things are need to satle between them which Tae will do after helding the think6 as he got to KNOWS everything , he already knows he need to confirm and who is person with Jennie . He knows Jennie is behind all thing but still he let her Roam , as he didn't know who is her partner but now he knows that fucker let sohyuk is with her now it's their end and Tae make sure it .

After making Kookie understand Tae want to his headquarters.

Kim headquarters :

" V sohyuk is trying to pull something again and now this time it's against Kooki" jhope said with serious face .

" No I can't let anything happen to my family Hyung I want attacked him First before he do and get Jennie under my basement with a day" Tae said with blank face .

" We will Tae but he is try to attack us tomorrow" Suga said .

Before Tae said something rm said " and we will attacked them today night" .

" Yes Hyung is right but please don't tell anything to Kooki he will not allow me to do this " Tae said .

" We make sure it and get Jennie before we accked them " Suga said .

" Jhope make sure jack to do his work and get Jennie and Jackson you will help jack to get Jennie as Jennie don't anything that we know everything with jack it's easy to get her" Tae Said .

* Ok v I will " jhope said .

" Okay then get ready for tonight I want everything at point and rm Hyung you will stay at home for their safety I don't want anything to go wrong " Tae said .

" Okay okay Tae but besafe All of you" rm said. .

" Don't worry now it's their time time to get their own taste" Tae said with dark face
_____________________________________________

This stroy is going to end in 5 or 6 chapters .

Hope you guys like it and  I started alpha story please show me your love 💕

I hope you guys like this stroy and show me love