13

Jungkook pov :

When I wake up , my head starts hurting, I feel my hand and legs are tied . When I open my eyes and see the full room is black . " help me where I'm, Taehyung. Please leave me where I am Minku" Kookie said.

"Sir he woke up" the bodyguard said to his boss.

" hmm I'm coming, keep an eye on him , not let him run away" Minku said " it's time to have fun" Minku said to him and went to his car.

After some time I Minku is standing in front of Kookie with a dirty smirk "now I will have you the way I want " Minku said.

"I never no I trust the bastred like you , I thought you love me but I thanks to Allah that I already married to Taehyung other wise I don't what you do to me " Kookie said angryly while trying to untied rope but he bruise Kookie wrists.(mentally Kookie is paryra to Allah to send Taehyung help him).

"Hmm you fool Think that I will love you , I was in relations with you cuz of bit , I bit with my friends to spend night with you but you only touched me when we marriage. Marriage my foot  but now I can have you and no will stop me " Minku said ( but he didn't whom he mess with ).

" I really hate myself to Think I love you " Kookie said.

"angry I like it , I don't you will look so hot being angry, I'm thinking how you will look under me moaning " Minku said and hovered over Kookie.

Kookie tries best to push him but he is tied with rope  , please leave I'm married man now please " Kookie pleaded him while crying cuz now he is sacred.

" Don't cry baby, cry then when I fuck you hard. Minku said and try to kiss Kookie but Kookie spit on his face . Minku got angry and  slapped Kookie hard on his face ( By the force of slap Kookie got cut on his lips  and it started bleeding) " I was trying to not hurt you but you slut want like that" .

Minku starts to bite Kookie neck and he starts crying loudly"  please leave me , please" but Minku slapped Kookie once again and about to kiss his lips when bommmmm......

" we are here sir " bodyguard said.

" Is everything ready jhope " Tae ASKED.

" Yes V we just need to rescue Young master" jhope said.

" I will rescue jungkook and Rm will  helding Minku you  and suga will held bodyguard and I want them in my basement " V said and get down of car . And went inside the abounded house.

" V I'm helding them you go and held Minku" jhope said fully focus.

Tae was searching for Kookie It would be a lie if Tae is not Scared, he is not scared from Minku, cuz he is mafia king , he didn't scared from any one but he scared for Kookie if he do something to Kookie , he will be due if anything happens to Kookie, he never get scared but he is feeling scared first time in his life that's to for Kookie.

Then Tae hears Kookie crying he run to door and saw if was locked from inside without thinking anything Tae break the door and what he saw his start boiling in angry.

Minku stop on the spot and looked who is he and said " who the hell are you  , how you distrub me ha , you don't know whom I'm" .

Kookie  said " T..ae .."  .

Tae without saying things run towards Minku and pouche him hard said feriously " How dare you touch what is mine ..pouche is... pouche Kim Taehyung .  pouche.  I will kill you baster " Tae beat him without stopping .

Kookie is looking at Tae while crying and shivering from fear.

Suga and jhope run to Tae and stop him cuz now Kookie needs Tae more " V please stop look at jungkook he needs you " Suga said.

Tae is pouching non stop but stop when. He hear Kookie name " take this baster to basement, I will see him later " Tae said while looking at Kookie.

Kookie is Scared from Tae cuz he knows about Minku now, he will get angry on him and seeing Tae deadly stare he is getting more scared.

Tae comes close to Kookie and unties his wrist and makes him wear his coat and hold him Kookie in bridal style and Kookie nuzzle his nose in Tae hard chest

The whole time Kookie is staring at Tae cuz he is relaxed know when Tae held him in his arms and walked out from there . Kookie feel peace and he fell asleep in Tae arms .

While time Tae is also feel alive after have Kookie in his arms. But he getting angry when his eyes fell on Kookie neck wear his neck I'd filled with someone else mark . But Tae control his anger for Kookie.

After reaching home Jin and Jimin to Tae while Jennie is rolling her eyes.

" Tae what happened to him " Jin asked while crying.

"Tae why is he unconscious" Jimin asked

"He is just sleeping , he will be fine" Tae said .

" okay take him his room , I will make food for him "Jin said while wiping his tears and Jimin also nods .

Tae come to there room and lay him on there bed . Tae crass his cheeks and kiss his forehead . Tae was About to go but Kookie wake up " Tae please don't leave,  I know I'm not dirty now you will leave but don't leave, I really love you Tae " Kookie said while crying.

Tae immediately put a finger on lips and said " How dare you said something about mine , you are mine do you get it and you are the most pure here . Stop saying this to my wife " .

" then why are you leaving me then " asked while sobbing.

" shuu I'm here sleep" tae said.

" but I'm feeling dirty I'm dirty now , look at the mark Tae These marks are some Else , please Tae remove this.mark" Kookie Said.

Tae without thinking anything bite Kookie buried and start marking him .

Kookie close his eye in pain but he is feeling pleasures in pain.

" Ahh..h T...ae .. hy..ung" Kookie moans.

........

After replacing the mark with his Tae  help Kookie to take shower after shower Kookie eat his meal without leaving Tae hand and sleep while hugging him.

After Kookie sleep Tae went to his  basement with red eyes.

"Hmm fucker welcome to V's hell" Tae said while looking at Minku Littlely life less body.
_____________________________________________

Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌ I also upload BEYOND LOVE 7th episode in my YouTube channel ( link in profile).
❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER.