18

Kookie and Tae are roaming around , where Kookie has been a fluffy Bunny boo and Tae whipped Tiger.

"Tae Tae please I want one more " Kookie said with puppy eyes and pouty lips .

" Baby you already have too much ice-cream , it will make you sick baby boo " Tae trying best to make his Kookie understand cuz he eats 4 or 5 scoops of ice cream 🍦🍨. Tae is Scared for his Kookie health.

They are in front of an ice-cream shop and Kooki bean Baby bun is not ready to leave without having one more scoop of ice-cream. Tae has to buy Kookie ice-cream who is eating and licking ice cream like Bunny boo and Tae is trying best to not lose his control.

But both of them are so much involved in each other that they didn't notice danger roaming around that they are targeted from a man holding a gun to shoot and he shot the fire and missed a Shoot .
( I read this in one Taekook ff , so I like the idea of her so I uesd idea with my thoughts so credit goes to the right owner )

When only Kookie is eating when ice cream falls from his hand , Kookie pout and is about to clean but the Tae band is clean when they hear Shoot, tae becomes alert and Kooki stopped on the spot .

They come out from hidding place and start shoting , people running for their life . Tae get it they are here for them .

Tae immediately held Kookie's hand and ran to the ice-cream Shop and hid Kookie under the table . Kookie Start shivering from the voice of firing .

" Listen here love , nothing going to happen hmm just stay here , don't come out until I tell , I know who to deal with them , just calm and sit here " Tae said while crassed Kookie's hair.

Kookie is too shocked to even respond but Kookie immediately held Tae's hand and Said " no go there Tae they will harm you" with crying.

"Nothing is going to happen to me ,just stay here" Tae said and kissed Kookie's forehead. Kookie shook his head to not go .

Tae called Hai bodyguards who are with them for safety to come to these places and held his gun and started shooting .

Kookie crying loudly and comes cuz of fear for tae, listing Kookie cry Tae distract and he got shot and seeing Tae in bleeding Kookie faint.

After sometime Kookie up and he looks at his room. It's their hotel room Kookie panicking not seeing Tae he was about to stand up when Tae comes out from bathroom " Stay still I'm here" Tae said with Blank face.

Kookie looks at Tae and opens his hand like baby tae controls his smile and wants Kookie to hold him like a Baby and start crying loudly " hubby ar...e you ...okay " with hiccups .

Tae coo at Kookie wipe his cheeks and said " Love I'm fine hmm , alright hmm stop crying breath " while crassing Kookie back to calm him down.

Kookie gets normal and " Hubby you are really okay na I want to go back" with puffy face and eye.

" I'm fine but I'm angry on you " Tae said .

" Why hubby " Kookie asked with teary eyes.

" When I say to you not comes out then why you come out " Tae said with blank face.

" They are shooting I got worried for you " Kookie said with wobbly lips .

" Sushu hmm nothing going to happen me I'm Mafia king Baby boo . It's not a big deal for me but you know I got scared for you when you come out don't do this thing again" .