15

In the morning Kookie ignored Tae, while Tae is trying best to talk with with Kookie. Seeing Tae struggling Jin said " don't worry Tae Kookie is just showing his right and he will be alright, you just try to make him forgive you" .

" Hyung I'm and I know that I did wrong,so I have to make him happy" Tae said while smile at Kookie who is looking cute while showing him trutum.

Jin just sigh at him and went to do his work.

It's being 3 days Tae is trying best to make Kookie forgive him but Kookie is not ready to let it go eassyly. In fact Kookie already forgives him but he is just loving the attention from Tae so he is showing his trutums.

Kookie is now making breakfast 🥞 while cused Tae with pout cuz Tae not come to him today like everyday he come and cling him like bear . So that's why Kookie mood is off. While Tae planned a surprise for Kookie to get forgiven by him.

When Kookie came to his room he found a flower with cards and box . He knew whom put the a flower. He smiled and picked the flowers and cressed them softly and start reading the card .

Dear Love ;

I know what I did is not forgettable but please accept my apology gift and I'm waiting for you downstairs. Please with puppy eye❤️ .

Yours crazy Mafia.

Kookie starts blushing."he is stupid" Kookie said while coo at Tae .

Kookie open the box and there is a beautiful reddish colour grono. " wow it's beautiful" .

Now Kookie is Standing Infront of mirror looking at his own image. He nervous for and he really don't why is he nervous cuz it's not first time when he and Tae want out. Kookie is his trought when someone knocked his door " Yes come in" .

" Young master, master is waiting for you "Mia said .

"I will be there"Kookie Said.

Kookie came downstairs but he found no one is there he search for Tae but he was not there Kookie Start getting angry when a bodygraud come with Roose in his hand with a card.

" Queen master send this" bodyguard said without looking Kookie.

Kookie got confused but he take a rose then cards start reading it .

" Love :

I know you must be waiting for me but you have to wait some time , now please go with me bodyguard where he is taking you , I'm waiting for your love and I send you a rose to my Flower. I Hope you love it.

Yours crazy Mafia."

"Let's go Queen, Boss is waiting for you "bodyguard said.

Kookie nods his head and looking at car Kookie got shocked but he composed himself cuz he is looking like fool . He composed himself and walked to the car and touch the rose . Kookie is getting emotiona but he is stopping himself then Kookie sat in car way to Husband whom is waiting for him.

After 15 minutes Kookie reached his density. Whole time Kookie is getting nervous, his plam is sweating.

" You walk over there boss is waiting for you there" bodyguard said.

Looking at this decrotion Kookie is getting nervous .

Imagine I'm sorry written in heart).

Kookie gush looking at front.he lost his word looking at decorations and Taehyung. Kookie got shattered when Tae came and hugged Kookie .