10

It's been one month Jennie tried his best to make Tae his but it's not worth it cuz Kookie didn't leave Tae when he is home and Tae is liking Kookie antteion.

Just like today is also a normal day but Kookie is sulking cuz Tae went to his office early then and Kookie is sleeping at that time.

"Kookie stop sulking, he is your man don't worry he alone love you "Jin said a little bit loudly cuz of his mood swings.

Kookie got a little bit shy when said " Your man" But composed himself and said " But Hyung that Jennie witch is also with Don't knows what she does to him to get him"

" Kookie baby how many I will tell don't say her witch, she is good girl" Jin said with little upset because Jennie is close to them.

Kookie saw Jin is upset then says to him while kissing Jin cheeks" sorry Hyung I will not tell her anything don't be upset "

" you brat , you should take lunch and go to his office and surprise him" and Jin said .

"Why this idea didn't come to me" Kookie said .

"Cuz you are dumb" Jin said and Kookie glared at him.

Kim company

In the Tae office:

" today I have to come office early and I can't have my baby hand food , I'm miss him so much ,here. I'm tryingy best to finish my work . So I can see my wify " tae said in mind . I should call him " O shit how can I forget he didn't have a mobile" Tae said to himself , how can I'm careless .
Tae was in his trought when someone knock the

" come in " in his deep Husky voice.

Jennie come in and said " Tae we have a meeting now "

Jennie outfit:

Tae being he ignores her " what happened Tae " Jennie asked " why are you sulking" .

Tae again ignores her ;

"What the fuck Tae , tell me what happened " Jennie asked.

" I'm missing my wife " Tae said.

Jennie gave him a look are you serious;

" what can't I miss my wife" Tae asked .

" Tae you are going to much , he is not that beautiful" Jennie said while rolling his eyes.

" Jennie stop lie , you know that he is so sexy , hottie and beautiful wife " Tae said but he didn't noticed Jennie angryly fist his plan.

When again Knocked at door ;

Tae in dreamy world so Jennie said " come in " .

So here is Mrs Kim Taehyung:
The Kim jungkook;

Jk face :

" jungkook what are you doing here" Jennie said. Hearing jungkook name come out of his dreamy world.

Kookie Ingnore her and went to Tae " Good afternoon Tae" Kookie said .

" Kookie you are here , is everything okay" Tae asked.

" yes today you want early office without food so I thought to bring lunch and have it together, but I don't know some people not leave anyone privacy also" kookie said while looking at Jennie.

" wow jungkook thank you for come , come lets eat and Jennie come have a food with us " Tae said.

" no thanks I'm not hungry " Jennie said while looking at jungkook angryly and went out of office while shutting door feriously.