35

" everything is ready  , hyung take your position and try to safe yourself " Tae said as they are in their mission . While men of Tae is ready and take their position .

" Okay  Suga I'm going you will come at my command " V said  and went the he saw two gruds are Roam Tae silently went to them shot both of  his head ( as it's silent gun I'm sorry I didn't what it's call) , and move towards like this V the shot every men on his way when it's clear " it's clear Suga now it's your turn" V said .

On that Suga went inside and shot every one , jhope is holding and hacking the carmea .

Both Suga and v nods and get inside . Every thing weirdly silent .

" I think their something wrong v as jhope information never gets wrong" Suga said .

" They know about our V don't even complete his sentence they only sohyuk come and put his Gus on Suga head .

V got alat and about to shoot " well we'll V you think before doing anything as your Hyung life is  under  my hand " sohyuk said smirk .

V leave the gun a looked and Suga " you think I will not get to knows about you V well I must say to kill almost my all people " sohyuk said .

" Sohyuk leave Suga and fight like man " V said .

" O you think I'm mad to let goy change to leave you well I have a surprise for you V " sohyuk said and nods towards his man they bring where Kooki , jimin , Jin or jhope also tieing .

V got shook and about to run towards them but sohyuk men held V  , V looked at Kooki who was looking at him with tears eyes .

" Leave my family " V said Angryly  and TRYING to free himself .

Sohyuk laugh and wants towards Kooki and held his hair and said " well I must say you so fucking hot, I try to make youine but you stupid never let me " sohyuk said and slap Kooki .

Kookie face with the power of slap turned and his lips bleed.

" I said leave them , you want my power , I'm give you " Tae yell trying to free himself  .

Sohyuk orders is his me. To beat suga and v  they start beating them . Kookie yell and jimin" please leave them Hyung why are you doing this " Kooki said as he can't see them beat suga and Tae .

Sohyuk just laughed loudlyand said " I want you  , your body and his power" sohyuk said with evil smirked.

They hear Tae groan , as he is burning in angry while body is fill with blood while Suga and looked at him angryly .

Kookie gave a disgusting look and said " I never knew you were this disgusting."

He held Kookie hair . Kookie yell with pain and said " you didn't know anything about  me " Sohyuk said then only he saw all his grauds are laying down and soon he fell pouch on his face .

Rm come with men and take whol headquarters under him his man shoot all men and free Tae and Suga .

Sohyuk got stained . Tae again beat him , rm help to free Jin . Jimin , jhope or Kookie .

But V is beating sohyuk like breast Kooki start get sacred .

" You' pouch 👊 think' pouch 👊 you 'pouch 👊 can fool'  pouch 👊 me it's 'pouch 👊  all my' pouch 👊 plan '. I got ' pouch  👊 to know the pouch 👊 that 👊 you 👊 will do' 👊 that '. Even your' 👊 partner '👊 is under '👊 my control '👊 , you 👊 die👊today 👊.

Tae becomes a beast he takes his Gun and shoots all the bullets  in sohyuk chests, Then only Jennie  come from no ware shoot towards Kooki

Shoot..... Kookie........