21

Tae is sitting beside Jungkook who does not get conscious now , caressing his hand while looking at Kookie's face and flat belly where his blood is growing. .

" Baby I'm so happy for us , I can't wait to be held out baby, I love you my love and my Baby " said while looking at Kookie.

Kookie strep in his sleep . Jin and Jimin are about to come close to Kookie but Suga and rm stop him .

" Kookie are you okay " Tae said .

Kookie looked at Tae but didn't say anything.

" Kookie baby are you okay" Tae asked.

" What I'm doing here" Kookie asked looking at Jin and Jimin . Completely ignored Tae .

"Kookie you got unconscious so we brought you here" jimin said haslity.

Tae clucked his fist and Said "jungkook I'm talking with you ".

Kookie didn't answer him .

Both namjin and youmin leave for giving privacy to the couple.

" Kookie baby listen to me.... Kookie cut Tae middle and said with teary eyes" what listen haa , do you listen to me or do you trust me ".

"Jungkook Don't bring that okay first listen to me at least you should ask why are you in hospital " Tae Said while trying best to not shout at Kookie.

"Why do you care " Kookie said with a pout and teary eye.

Tae coo at Kookie . If he is not angry with Kookie now so Tae is dumb sure he fuck Kookie senseless.

Tae cleared his throat and said "you are pregnant jungkook with my child".

Kookie blinks his eyes twice then starts crying.

Tae got panicking " what happened " .

" Is it true" Kookie asked with hiccups .

" Yes we are going to parent but why are you crying love " Tae said while trying best to not coo at Kookie .

" Cuz I'm happy and can't believe I'm going to mama" Kookie said with his dos eye .

Tae hugged Kookie and kissed his forehead.
Kookie is sensitive now cuz of pregnancy . That's why he behaviour is like that .

"Tae are you happy " Kookie asked moving away from the Tae chest .

" Yes love I'm so happy " Tae said with his boxy smile . Kookie also smiles at Tae but soon his smile falls when he remembers who Tae doesn't believe him , and even fights for that bitch and also tries to force him instead of believe hmm .

" What happened Kookie" Tae asked from kooki to see his smile fall .

" Nothing TaeHyung you can live now I want sometime alone" Kookie answered with a straight face .

"What you mean jungkook , you're still angry with me with that stupidity. " Tae said angryly.

Kookie got hurt but didn't show on his face .

"Okay do what he'll tell you what to do but remember I know Jennie is a bold and little sabbunted girl but he will not do this " Tae asked angryly and stormed out of the room.

" Do you even trust me Tae , Kookie asked himself . While tears are rolling down. "Baby don't be sad hmm Mama is angry at your dad And your dad is also angry with me but he loves us so much and I know your Dad can't be angry at us more time hmm my baby" Kookie said while caressing his flat belly .

Hyungs sees that and Sigh.

Jennie room:
The whole room is destroyed. Everything fell here and there .

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, THAT BITCH GET PERGANT NOW MY TAE WILL AgAIN COME CLOSE TO HIM , HOW IS POSSIBLE , TAE IS MINE AND ONLY , I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPENED , IF BABY WILL BORN TAE WILL NEVER come to me , I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE EVERYTHING GOSE FROM HAND , I WILL KILL JUNGKOOK AND HIS BABY . I WILL KILL THEM , TAE IS Mine AND ONLY" Jennie screaming when he got to know from the maid that jungkook is PERGANT and Tae is with him .

Least Jennie breaks the mirror and cuts his hand and starts falling from his hand . Jennie laughed like crazy " JUST LIKE THIS YOUR BLEED WILL FELL THEN ONLY I WILL GET PEACE" JENNIE said and licked his blood and sat down on the floor.

Otherside:

" Why the hell Kookie is not understanding , what will I do to make everything back where he and I and our little baby " Tae Said himself , he didn't notice when rm came to the room and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Tae now matters but you should be polite with Kookie , cuz Kookie is PERGANT , he is now so much sensitive . You should know that and take care of him and I must say Kookie is taking Jennie's name . Then there will be something cuz Kookie never hurt a fly then why will he take Jennie's name" rm said .

Tae sighed and closed Hai's eye and said " Hyung I also think that Kookie never does Thai for some jealous . If he is taking her name there is something but he can be misunderstood also" .

" Well that can be matter and Suga and jhope are trying their best to get that cctv , and I'm sure what is right and truth will come soon but you should soft with Kookie cuz he is carrying you Child " rm said .

Tae nods his head and agrees with rm.

Kim Mansion :

Kookie is laying in bed or I saw perending to sleep . Kookie is waiting for Tae when Tae comes to the room he pretends to sleep . Seeing Kookie sleep kiss Kookie's forehead and said "My beautiful baby and cub" and went to shower .

Kookie opens his eyes and with blush cheeks and pouty lips.

"He is the only love for me when I sleep "Kookie said with a pout .

"But it's okay Baby your father loves us and showing us attitude for like we did mistake"Kookie said while caressing his belly bump which is slightly sollow. " But he didn't notice when Tae came back .

"Yeah like you do not know who is showing attitude "Tae said. When he came out from the bathroom he saw the cutest moment . Kookie is complaining to his baby while caressing his belly with pouty lips.

Kookie got scared from Tae's deep voice but he maintained his angry face and Said "yeah it's you "Kookie Said while glaring at Tae.

Tae coo at Kookie angry faces which are looking like fluffy Bunny. Tae cleared his throat and said "yeah yeah now sleep I have to work not like you "Tae mammly last word.

"What what did you say "Kookie asked with dos eye .

Tae controls his horny cuz Kookie is looking like a meal in Tae hoodie (which he wears to feel safe) with his Cute Bunny face ,dos eye with pouty lips and said "Nothing " . And sleep on the other side of Kookie .

Kookie pouts for not getting attention from Tae but he is happy after so many days Tae is sleeping beside him ,So ALSO lay down with a pout and mammly good night to Tae and his Baby bun .

After Kookie sleep Tae held Kookie in his arm and Sigh felt relaxed after so many days having his life in his arm.
__________________________________________

Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER

Are you guys likingbthe story?