40 (The End)

Now Kooki is 8 months PERGANT Soon to 9 months and his delivery date is about 2 more weeks , Kooki becomes cubby and cute and he gains wait he looks so cute to handle , as Tae is already whipped for Kooki and it's not helping him , Kooki walk like penguin and his cute mood swings, cute cute talk and some time angry double bunny making every one so crazy , babies plus Hyung are excited for to walk new baby koo.

Taekook is so excited and They do a lot of shopping for their new baby as they don't gender (as they want to KNOWS after delivery)so they do shop for unisex dresses. While Tae makes sure to be with Kooki, it's hard for tae as he has managed his office and Mafia work but Hyung helped him a lot.

Now our bunny is sit on couch drinking strawberry milk while watching tv, then only he feels little pain at his abdomen but he ignored is as he have several pain .

He again feel pain before he can ignore he feel wet down their then only it's cuz a lot of pain on which Kooki cry loudly .

Ahhhhhhhh Hyung ahaha Jimmie....

Kookie shouts hearing his voice Jimin and Jin ran to Kooki.

" Haye Kooki calm down I'm calling wait a little bit hm you can do it " Jin said while making Kookie calm.

" Ahh no hyung it's hurt " Kooki cry.

Jimin immediately call drive with a lot of struggle they care Kooki to car

Jin called Tae to reach city hospital . Where Tae comes running from the office like crazy his hearts is beating fast he is sacred as he knows dilvery cuz lot of pain .

" Tae thank god you came go to room he is not ready to without you go he is in pain" Jimin said .

Tae nods his head ran to room but he Heart skip a bit seeing Kooki is crying in pain and struggling while calling Tae .

" Sir are you his husband" nurse asked.

" Yes " Tae whispers.

" Come fast he is not ready to do dilvery without you " nurse said and make him waer a dress for operation threader.

Kookie with sollow eyes with red cheeks he cry sleeping and Tae , Tae ran to Kooki and held his hand .

" Relax Baby I'm here thrust me hmm" Tae said , Kooki nod his head and then doctor said " Mrs Kim please now pushed the Baby as is getting late. Now you're husband also here" .

Kookie nods and Tae Encourage him" Kooki yell" Ahhhh I can't Tae it's hurting a lot" Kooki cry loudly .

" See baby you can do it for baby for us push hmm" Tae said .

" Ahhh ...NOOO ahhh ...Tae .." Kooki cry while trying here best doctor Also encourageimg him .

" No Tae I can't this all is happening cuz of you now I will neveret you touched me " Kooki screamed in pain angryly .

Tae got embarrassed while doctor try best to not laugh but Tae ingore it and and again help Tae with a lot of effect and with loud screamed Kooki push his Baby boy" Ahhhhhhhhhh shit ahhh" and while room filled with Baby cry " oouuuaannnn
Ouiuaawhhh (hahah I hope it's work) .

Taekook got happy tears in their eyes and Kooki got unconscious which cused Tae panic but he calm down when. Doctor said he lose his conscious cuz of weakness he is feeling right now .

After making baby fresh their bring it to Tae and Tae can't control himself soon whole Hyung their for blessed with babies who are just staring at their baby brother after sometime Kooki got conscious and Tae ran to Kooki and kiss his forehead and thank him for blessing him with this beautiful baby .