23

It's been 4 days and the taekook are fighting , Tae is trying best to get everything okay but everything is getting complicated and Kooki's health is getting worse, he is getting weak in 2 months of pregnancy. Hyungs are worried even Tae but everything is going wrong , Every time Tae tries to be Kookie they make it impossible for him by creating problems in his headquarters or fake news .  For 2 everything is going for their plan . 

Today's Kookie is an appointment with a gynecologist He is excited to get known about his baby  , Tae is going with Kookie so Kookie is waiting for Tae to come . Cuz their appointment is 1:00 pm but now it's 1:15 pm but there is no Tae , Kookie is waiting for Tae to come . Jin and Jimin have to go village cuz their grandma died , they did not want to leave Kookie alone but they have to go cuz Kookie said "Hyung I'm fine but should go to her" so with a heavily heart Jin and Jimin  have to go .

Kookie is still sitting there for Tae but then Jennie comes  , Kookie ignores her but she smirks and walks to Kookie.

"O someone is waiting for Tae or say my Tae" Jennie said  with smirked.

Kookie still ignored her. Jennie smirked more and said " don't wait for him he will not come cuz he is not in so" .

Kookie raised his eyebrows to her.

" He is in Japan he told me before going to japan but sadly you don't know "  Jennie said with a smile.

" He will not go anywhere without telling me and he knows today is my appointment " Kookie said .

" O not believe me then call and asked him and he also forgot about your appointment " Jennie said .

Kookie got scared from her confidence but still he believes Tae Tae Never go out without telling him so with confidence Kookie call Tae with 2 time Tae attend the call" yes Kookie what happened "  Tae said.

" Where are you Hyung " Kookie asked with smile but his smile go away and Jennie smirk at him widely when Tae said" O baby I forget to tell you I have to go japen and I'm in Japan " .

"But Ta...e I hav....e appoi.....ntments " Kookie said with low voice with teary eyes.

" Shit Kooki I forgot About ...." Tae voice cut as Kookie cut the call .

Kookie stand there with blank face while tears are felling from his eye's .

Jennie said "  I said na he is Japan , he forgot to tell you but not me and you know he also forgot about appointment like seriously who forget that and you know he love me , you through he love you but no he just have list for you which you complete it but now as you PERGANT you is not worth for him . Just wait and watch Jungkook when he will leave you complete and it's good for you if you go yourself from here . HE NOT LOVE YOU HE WILL LEAVE , IF HE LOVE YOU THEN WHY IS HE IS NOT HERE WHEN HE KNOWS YOU NEED HIM MOST AND ALSO WHEN TO JAPAN WITHOUT TELLING YOU , HE BELIEVES ME BUT NOT YOU BUT WHO GONA TELL ME HIM THAT EVERYTHING  HAPPENED THAT NIGHT I WAS THE RESPONSEAE OF THAT "  Jennie said with laugh and walk away from their . Kookie still stand there with blank face after sometime he composed himself but time of appointment is over Kookie just went to his room . And looks himself in mirror.

He saw himself mocking to him  and Jennie voice are running from his mind .

HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU , HE JUST LUST FOR YOU BUT NOW YOUR ARE PREGNANT YOU ARE NOT WORTH FOR HIM "

Kookie " NOO PLEASE NOOO " KOOKIE Said to himself while pouting hand on his ear .

" HE WILL LEAVE YOU , HE IS NOT HERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM , HE TELLS ME BUT NOT YOU "

KOOKIE " NOO PLEASE TAE IS NOT LEAVE ME , HE LOVE ME AND MY BABY PLEASE STOP "  Kookie screamed and break mirror with perfume . And slide down. And cry harder " please Tae please Tae come to me my baby and me wants you" Kookie said while fell unconscious .

Jennie room:

" Good well done you are doing my work rightly and everything things is going to over plan" Jennie said .

" Hmm just don't forget , don't hurt my Kookie " unknown said .

Jennie roll his eye and said" can you shut up" and cut the call .

"Stupid if I don't need him I will never contact this bitch " Jennie said .

"But once my work done then your jungkook and his baby will go to heaven "Jennie said with smirk.

Japan :

"What the fuck Tae you forgot to tell jungkook that you are going to japan , are you serious that to in this condition " jhope said .

"Hyung I was so worried about this that's why I forgot to tell Kookie ,even I forget about Kookie appointment "Tae said with embarrassedment .

"Seriously Tae , he is alone there "jhope said with disappointed with him .

It's been 3 days and in this three days Jennie left not chance to mocked Kooki , Kookie is getting weak he is not eating properly. First Tae try to call Kookie but Kookie not picked Tae gets angry on Kookie for ignoring him , so Tae stop calling Kookie .

Today is come but instead of coming home he have to go office . Kookie knows today Tae is coming so he through to forgive Tae . So he make dinner for Tae during making dinner Jennie went out while smirking at Kookie . Kookie just roll his eye on her .

Kookie is again waiting for Tae , but still he not comes. Like nows Kooki is sitting on couch watching tv but his mind is on Tae . Tae behaviour is disturbing Kooki , he is getting sacred if Jennie words come true .

It's 12:00 am still Kookie is waiting , Kookie is calling Tae but he is not picking up but finally he pick up the call but his whole world shutter hearing Jennie moans and Tae groans.

"Ta....E t...are.. s...low... Dow...n , t...a..E"Jennie moans.

"Fuck so tight baby" Tae groan .
____________________________________________

Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER

Are you guys liking the story?