31

Kookie is standing in front of  Kim's mansion which holds a lot of  sweet and bitter memories for them .

Kookie smiled bitterly remembering First also he came here forcedly and now also forced him to come here .

"Letw how mama I want to meet Daddy and samchonw " eul said While Han is looking  at her mama with his dose eye tageed him which make Kookie come his senses.

Eul

Han

" Hmm let's go " Kookie said and opened the doors.

oki went inside where guards saw him and blew him and said " welcome Mrs Kim" cha said .

Kookie said " thank you uncle cha " .

Jin and Jimin ran to the door  and hugged Kookie hearing Kookie voice whose was waiting from him.

Kookie got flinched but relaxed and hugged them they cried and held each other  then Suga said " at least let him come in mini" .

Jin stacked his head while jimin nods his head while wiping his tear.

" Welcome Kooki we missed you a lot"   Jimin and Jin said at same time 5hen brusted in laugh then only .

" Hellow ifw youw forgetw we arew also herew mama" twins said at same time as they got jealous who Jin and Jimin hugging their mama and kissing him .

Hearing their sout every one looked at twins but coo at a time as their are Buring in jealous.

" OMG Kooki you got cue little tiger and bunny" Jin said yell in happiness while suckzed babies cheeks who whine at touch while jimin said " hey babies I'm yours samchon " with his eyes smile which melts babies Heart and " hollw samchonw I'm Iseul and I'm 3 yearw oldw " eul said with bunny smile.

Jimin smile at eul and then looked at Han how is clenching Kooki hand .

" What is you name baby" Jimin asked from Han .

Han looked at her mama who nodded with tear eye and Bunny smile .

" I'm haneul and I'm 3 yearw oldw" Han said Jimin coo ,Han got shy and hid his face in her mama legs .

Eveyone coo at them and Jimin kisses their cheeks and Said " it's nice to meet you babies" .

" Okay okay now stop this come Kooki I made all your favourite dishes" Jin said while take Kookie inside the mansion.

After that they enjoyed a lot till Tae come when Tae comes babies screamed unhappiness and played with their fahter after having dinner twins are sitting in their father lap and babbling everything what come in their mouths . Every one coo at them then Tae said " babies I have a surprise for you Guys " .

" Yewww Daddy what surprisew " eul and han asked . As Han is a little shy but he becomes more excited and happer after meeting with tae ,  that's hurt Kooki to make their babies' away from his dada .

"Lets go I will showw you"  Tae said as everyone knows what is surpris expect Kooki and twins .

" Mama comew theiw is surpriswed fow uw" Han said and eul nods her head . Kookie looked at Tae , Tae nods his head then they want to see surprise .

" I wished them to stay happy and have a beautiful life " Jin said and pyra for them Jimin nods his head and want to their room as it's night for sleep.

" So here is surprised " Tae said  and opened their bedroom . Both Start jumping in happy and hugged Tae and said " it's sow beautifulw daddy thank youw Daddy " eul and han said at the same time and kissed his cheeks .