22

In the morning when Kookie gets up fast and tries to move his body but can't cuz he feels a strong hold on his waist . Then he noticed his cute Hubby hugging him  like life depends on it . Kookie smiled and caressed Tae's hand.

" My Wild Hubby but look at him baby now he is  looking so innocent and taking advantage of me hmm , should  I punish him baby or not , don't worry baby I love your dada , I will only punish him a little bit " Kookie Said to their baby while caressing his belly .

"Hmm Someone is talking about me " Tae said in his deep morning voice. Kookie  didn't notice Tae hearing him and smiled at his cute Bunny. Kookie shattered from Tae's voice .

" What you Hai it's my baby who is saying to not be hard on dada" Kookie said with a serious face and pouty lips , Kookie is trying best to make Tae believe. 

Tae smiled  like a fool and didn't know who he controls his urges to kiss Kookie pouty lips  .

"O is that true baby , is mama is saying right" Tae said while put his hand on Kookie flat belly .

Kookie becomes shy hearing mama word he feel so happy and blessed . Like this Taekook spend there morning whiling teasing each other.

At dinning table Kookie is eating his breakfast with pout and smile cuz Tae is taking care of Kookie making him have a meal while Hyungs are coo at there interactions. But it's not last long when Jennie come there. Everyone stop there action and look at Kookie . Who is to stop eating his meal .

"Good Morning everyone" Jennie said.

" Hmm morning Jennie " everyone replied but Kookie ignored it and Tae just sighed . Not getting reply from Tae Jennie get angry but composed herself and said in fake sad voice "Kookie you will not talk to me hmm , I knows what happened is not good but jungkook please talk to me I feel like guilty" while put a hand on Kookie .

Kookie immediately retrieved his hand with jack which caused Jennie to fall and get cut  on her hand , every one wide there  eye and Kookie also widened his eye cuz he was not intentional to hurt her but bad luck .

"WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK , I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING TO YOU THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL BEHAVIOUR LIKE THIS , EVEN SHE IS ASKING SORRY FOR WHAT SHE NOT DID"  Tae Said angry  while run to Jennie to help her . he is trying best to make thing work but Kookie is not ready to forgive Jennie for which she didn't do anything (Only if he knows )but he lost it when Jennie fall down and got cuz she is sister to her who is with him when he is not able to handle himself.

Kookie got flinched from Tae screaming and got scared . Kookie's eye becomes teary cuz Tae is again hurting him for her . Kookie looked at Tae who he is treating him while he standing there and Hyungs are looking stressed not getting who to believe or whom to no . 

Hyungs are looking at Kookie pity and then to Jennie .

Kookie lost it and said "Jennie YOU CAN MAKE THEM TOOL NOT ME AND DON'T AGAIN COME INFRONT OF ME WITH YOUR FAKE SELF  AND I KNOW NOW YOUR ARE SO HAPPY HMM THAT WHAT IS YOU IS TRYING YOU IS GETTING AND YOU TEAHYUNG I WILL NOT FORGIVE . REMEMBER NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS AND I WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE " Kookie runs to his room while crying.

Jennie smirk at Kookie which didn't noticed by anyone but one person noticed it (Gusse who is it) .

"I'm sorry Jennie for Kookie behaviour  , he is sensitive from pergrancey that why , don't worry when his angry go down he will come and Sorry you for that" Tae said with blank face .

" Tae you shouldn't get angry on him , he is PERGANT and I'm the reason for you fight so don't worry I will leave from here in morning , and please Sorry Jungkook my side"Jennie with fake crying while sitting on couch.

"Jennie you are not going anywhere do you understand and don't worry for him I will handle him"Tae said with serious voice.

Jennie smirk but with fake sadness "But. Tae . Tae stop him in middle "just do what I say "Tae by saying this went out .

" Jennie are you okay now" Jin and jimin asked .

" I'm fine Hyung " Jennie said with Sadd smile .

Hyungs nods their head with sighs and went to work but Jennie ( Now see who you will go out from my Tae life  jungkook with your bleeded child , yes then Tae will mine and you will soon die by my hand Jungkook and your shitte baby" Jennie smile like psycho.

Kookie come to room and locked the door and cry heart out ." Baby your daddy is bad , he didn't believe me but believe her , did my love is not true  that is not believe me , he today shout on me knowing that I'm carrying you and I'm senetive now still he believes her , he didn't believe me , I will not forgive him but you will not get angry on dada okay Baby I'm Sorry for crying and hurt you baby , I think your dada not love me or believe , I'm Sorry baby I'm not good mama and wife for your dada and  you "Kookie cry his hearts out and mumbled sory for baby and saying don't love me . Jimin and Jin knocked the door they are worried for Kookie but is not ready to open .

"Kookie baby opened the door please"Jin and Jimin  said.

"Please Hyung leave me alone "Kookie pleaded them they sigh and said "but Kookie careful baby you PERGANT "Jin and Jimin said .

Kookie didn't answer them and they also leave the room for giving Kookie time .

After crying for hours Kookie fell unconscious.

Other side :

" I think you are doing good "unknown said .

"Yes from this you will get what you want I will what I want " Lady unknown said .

"Yes I know but remember not a stretch on my Kookie or you will die lady " unknown said .

Lady roll his eye  in annoyed "Don't worry I will not do anything  to your Kookie cuz I'm getting want I want  and remember in one week my work will don you just take your jungkook and leave my V to me and also don't even thing to hurt my V" lady  said .

" I will not if you not betyrel me " unknown said .

"I will not and after getting your jungkook don't every thing to come South Korea angain" lady said .

"Done " unknown said .

Lady roll his eye and left from their . Don't worry V you will be mine in this week and the bitch will go away from our life then you and me .( Any Gusse who is she).

_____________________________________________

Are you are ready for heavy angst?

Are you liking the story?

Any guesses who is she and whom is she helping to get Jungkook .

Now the story is going to turn , I hope you will like the turn .

Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER

Are you guys likingbthe story?