6

It's been a week ,from that day he didn't come in front of me or if he came he would avoid me or not he sleeps this room , I should be happy but I don't why I'm feeling sad.After fighting with myself I want to shower it to relax me , after taking shower I came to room only bathrobe, I was in my thoughts when someone come in room.

Taehyung pov :

After that eccident,
I'm trying my best to not face my husband , But what sin I did was not easy to forgive, today I plan to take jungkook with me somewhere , that's why I come to our room , I saw jungkook in bathrobe only , fuck he is looking so sexy , it's already hard to resist him , now it's become more hard .
( jungkook look)

" What the hell, don't know who to Knock the door " jungkook said without looking.

" I'm sorry, the door was open I didn't know that you are changing, I'm sorry " Tae said while looking down.

" Sory it's my fault , I should lock the door " jungkook said been embarrassed.

"No no it's okay ,Jungkook I want to take you somewhere, can you come with me , I'm asking you not to force you, only if you wanna come." Tae said neversouly.

" Hmm okay I will come anything else " jungkook asked while thinking it's good to trust him.

" thank you for being ready 6 pm & I brought something for you" Tae said.

" what " jungkook asked while rasing his eyebrows.

( first in my life I'm getting nervous).

" ahmm I brought a dress for you , so that you can wear today " Tae said being so nervous.

" Okay thanks " jungkook asked excitedly.

" hmm here take this" Tae gave the dress to him.

Jungkook looked at the dress and became so excited and hugged him because it's jk favourite band which he wanted to buy , tae froze in his place;

" okay I'm going" tae said nervously and run out of room.

Jungkook comes to sense and becomes embarrassed, start blushing OMG how can I do this, stop it jungkook;

At evening:

Jungkook is now ready and waiting for;

Jungkook pov

I don't why I'm been nervous, I'm excited also, I don't why , I still letting him do what ever he want, I should not do , do I Start liking him, no jungkook it's just he is been nice to you, when I'm in my thoughts someone knock the door;

" yes come in" jungkook said .

" Young master master is waiting for you downstairs" maid said.

Hearing about Tae , Jungkook's heart starts beating fast " okay you go I'm coming" jungkook said.

Tae pov
I'm so excited for jungkook, I hope Jungkook likes the superies. I'm in throughts then Jungkook comes , I look back  and I got lost in his beauty;

Kooki outfit

Jungkook face

Tae outfit

T

hen jungkook came to stand in front of me and clear his throat, I came back to my senses and smiled at him awkwardly and said to him you're looking so beautiful" and he got shy and  I feel proud;