2

After reaching a mansion ( Taehyung live in other mansion because he like privacy.)

Jungkook was so scared & Thinking what was going to happen to him.

" Mia "taehyung shouts her maid name ".

Miss Mia" yes master.

" Take him to my room & make him ready for me " V said .

" baby boy I will there in 30 minutes" V said .

" Kookie nods his head in fear;

" Jhope check his full details, is he have any boyfriend or not" V said with blank face.

Jungkook Immediately said " I didn't have any boyfriend, you don't have to check"(no knows about his bf so he through not put Minku life in dangerous).

"Why Are you trying to hiding something from me " V asked.

"I'm saying so you don't have to waste your time" Kookie said nervously.

Taehyung found something off But he struggled it " that's good so I didn't have to waste my bullet" V said with blank face.

"Jungkook is trying best to not freak out.

" hmm now go ;

Miss Mia takes him to the room , the room was full black with grey combination ."sir here is everything you need , If you need something, there is a bell on the side table ring the bell"miss Mia Said.

" Hmm; Kookie said.

Miss Mia left the room before blowing head;

Jungkook left for the bathroom & started stripping , standing under water, and started crying loudly. " why me god, what do I do to deserve this, why God why, Today I was so happy, now what I do " .

After crying for 30 minutes , he wears a bathrobe , he was about to wear nightwear, then a strong vein hand and held his waist and Start Smell him, Kookie shut his eyes tightly in disguise.

" Now I can't wait anymore "V said , turned him , strat kiss him passionately, bite & licking Kookie lips.

Kooki let out a small moan Ah.h..h, Taehyung takes a chance & intercet his tongue, during kissing he starts to open the Kookie bathrobe.

🔞🔞🔞

Bathrobe falls from Kookie shoulder (Kookie is now his inner only ), Taehyung leave his lips and look at him, jungkook Milky white skin, his soft fluffy boobs cage in black Bra, his small waist which can fit Taehyung Arm, his belly button Pierce, his Smooth thick thighs & his private part cover with Black inner. Taehyung Lost control start kissing him harshly making his lips bleeding& taking him to bed.

Jungkook was shivering, he couldn't understand, how to stop him.

Taehyung after leaving his lips , Start kissing & stuck his neck , kooki is trembling, Taehyung Start leaving heckie & open his bra & massge his boobs , fuck so sotf then take jungkook pinkish nipples& stucking them hard.

Jungkook is moaning in pain, it's his first time ;

Jungkook begging him to leave him, but Taehyung doesn't care ( till now both are necked) .

After filling jungkook the whole body with his mark full of reddish & blackest bruises .

Taehyung said" you know you are the best deal that I have ever gotten " .

Jungkook with disgust face "Monster like you only knows who to play with other , I hate you monster, you destroy my life & slap him hard".

Taehyung angrily held his jaw and said" I thought to be gentle with you but you deserve this" while saying this Taehyung harshly intersects his dick in Kookie ( p*ssy hole) with any warning & papering.