30

Han came and hugged him tightly , Tae was overwhelming from his babies and he became dizzy as he babies knows him that he is them daddy .

After sometime Tae is sitting in living room while both twins are cring him like glue. Tell him how they miss him , how their tells them that is there father while lee is his mama Hyung so they call him dada , Tae can't believe that his babies love him so much and jungkook tells them that he is their fahter .

Jungkook also sits on the couch and admires their interactions which he dares to while jhope , Namjoon and Suga are also so Happy to meet their nephew.

" Babies now should you guys go and play with your Toys still that I talk to your mama" Tae said with soft.

Both of them pout and nods but said" daddy youw will3 not leavew usw again" with blinking their eyes .

Tae control his angry and said " never baby and today you will go with me your real home" .

" Yeahw with mama rightw Daddy" both said again .

Babies yell in happiness and run to their toys.

Tae nods his head while Kookie starts feeling sacred from Tae.

" How they know that I'm their father then why they called lee dada " Tae asked the deep ass voice and Hyungs go curise.

Kookie got shiver and said " I tell them that your real father and sohyuk is my Hyung so they called them dada " .

Tae got happy but didn't show while Hyung got around to Kookie .

" Hmm jungkook " Tae said.

" Yes " Kooki said.

" As they are my babies so I want them back with me " Tae said with Blank face .

"What what you mean Tae" Kooki asked .

" I mean I want my babies , I'm asking straight if not then I can bring law also " Tae said with straight face .

Kookie got scared and start getting panic.

" Tae you can't do this with me please Taehyung don't do this to me I live die without them" Kooki said while sobbing .

" Oh so you want me to bring law as you know law will take desicion in my favour " Tae said .

" Taehyung please what bad I do with you that you doing this to me" Kooki said with sobbing .

" As you don't know that you take my right from my babies just because you left everything behind cuz you believe someone jungkook you are at fauth "Taehyung Screamed at Kookie .

Kookie got flinched.

"I KNOW Tae but please don't this please Namjoon say him something "Kooki asked while crying .

Suga Namjoon and jhope are also got hurt looking Kooki crying but they now it's only way to get Kooki back in his life.

"Kookie and Tae listen to me there is solution only if you are ready for it" Namjoon said .

"What Hyung" Kooki asked.

"If you live with Tae this solution will be solved as like this he will not case you and both babies get both parents " Namjoon said .

"What are you saying Hyung " Kooki said .

"Kookie this is only solution " Namjoon said .

Kookie looked him disbelief but then only Tae " yes if you are not then jhope Hyung give him file" Tae said .

Jhope give him file " what is this " Kookie asked Reading it.

" It is warm jungkook it's better if you agree with this cuz otherwise you will lose your babies "Suga said .

"How can I do this I'm Engged " Kookie said .

Tae clucked his jaw then Suga said " but Tae is still your husband " .

" Yes but"Kooki .

" I'm give you one day jungkook after that don't blamed me" Tae said while love him there .

" Kookie as your Hyung I will advise you to agree with Tae "Namjoon said while Suga and jhope sigh and give Kooki nod.

Kookie Stam on couch "what will I do know , I can't leave them" kooki said to himself .

Then only sohyuk come running " what happened Kookie I get to now that Taehyung was here" sohyuk asked.

"Hyungs Taehyung come and Said he take my babies if i will not agreed with him" Kooki said while crying .

"Nothing going to happen Kooki I will not let him" sohyuk said .

" No Hyung you don't know him he is really powerful he give me one day and I will not let him do this even I have agreed with him " Kookie said .

" What he told you to do " sohyuk asked.

Kookie explain him everything , sohyuk clushed his fist but control himself infront of Kookie .

" Kookie you can't do this , I will help " sohyuk said while trying best to hide his evils bfrom him .

" No I will what he is saying you can't fight with him I will myself do everything " Kooki said and run to his children who Start asked where is Daddy which confused sohyuk but Kooki held them and run to thire room.

" Fucker V you get me , if I will not agreed with Kookie then he will know me that I'm is not what's he Think so I have agreed with him" sohyuk said while hitting his foot to couch.

Taekook room:

"I know love this will hurt you about this only way to get back in my life , sorry for hurting you but it bring happiness in our world now can't wait baby" Tae through.

Kim Mansion Next day :

" Make sure everything is okay I don't want them to get any Problem here " Tae said to Jin and Jimin while having .

" Sure Tae and we are so excited " Jin and Jimin said cheerful.

Tae nods them he attention want to his phone when it's rings . Soon a smirk make towards Tae lips and Tae attend the call while Hyung are staring him.

"I'm ready for that Taehyung but I have some conditions" Kooki said .

" Well we will see about that , make sure your are ready at evening my driver and jhope Hyung will there to pick you up" Tae said .

" No need for that I'm on way " Kooki said as he is about to leave.

" Hmm urges good I'm waiting for my babies " Tae said and cut the call.
Kookie got hurt as Tae said my babies.

Lee Mansion :

"Let's go babies " kookie said .

" Mama wherw arw we going" eul asked.

" To your daddy house" Kooki said and tie Han shose .

"Mama we willw live therwe than likew a famwily " Han asked with shining dose eyes .

Kookie hurt ache as there babies miss Tae and family a lot said" now will live there only like a family " .

Eul and han jumped from couch and held Kookie hands and said" letw go mama we willw late " .

Kookie shook his head at his babies and went with them .

Sohyuk is looking at them with burning eyes and leaving their .