14

After touturing  the hell of Minku Tae kill him , everyone present there shiver by Tae touture.

It's being 3 days to this matter Kookie and Tae are also good but there is something is missing. Tae is thing that Kookie didn't love him and he never love him and now he wants to leave him and this making Tae crazy cuz he love Kookie like mad man .

While kookie is thinking Tae now hate him for doing this and not tell him about him and Thinking that Tae will leave him cuz so much tension to Kookie cuz he is also crazy for Tae now.

But one person is sooo happy and you guys knows "Yes Jennie" Jennie is so happy that Tae and Kookie are not talking with each other like they are but ( she don't know tae is only for Kookie).

Kookie is lay down in the bedroom where he get call of his hyung soohuky " where are you kookie from 2 days I was trying to connect with you but are not answering my call" soohuky said.

"Hmm Hyung I was busy so I don't get time to attend your call , tell me how you are and how everything is going" kookie said.

Like they talk to sometime;

In Seoul:

" Yes he is coming into my talk that's good for me soon you will MAFIA KING V and living with me Bunny Like I dream from childhood" unknown said while looking jungkook pictures on wall.

2 weeks went like that and Tae is not talking to Kookie he was thinking to let Kookie go and let him live his life the way he want to leave;

In this 2 weeks he didn't come home on time and not having breakfast and dinner 2ith Kookie he come home late after sleeping of Kookie.Ge feel guilty to make Kookie life a living. And this behaviour makes Kookie crazy and panic. Tae ignoresmess cuz him heart break. And that's why he wait for Tae but he come home after him sleeping and went before wake up . Kookie through to talk with Tae before everything went from his hand .  Tae is also making Hyungs worried for them cuz of his behaviour.

So it's 2:00am at midnight  Kookie is waiting for Tae but there is no Tae sitting on the couch, his eyes are closing but he is trying best to wake up bit he slept then at 3: 00 am Tae entered the mansion in dismisss condition, his eye are red and bug under eyes, so weak trying best to composed himself when he entered he look a beautiful sight of Kookie.A smile comes to Tae face looking at Kookie who is Sleep on couch looking beautiful as angel but he smiled fell looking him uncomfortable.

He goes close to him and crass Kookie bread cheeks  " Sorry love because me you are suffering but don't worry love I will end this suffering soon but it's little hard for me but it's my sin which I committed and make your life hell but soon you will be free " Tae said while kiss his forehead and pick his lips and whispers " sory " in his little voice and held him on bridal style and take him to his bedroom and slept with him while hugging him like leech.

Next morning:

Kookie woke up and felt cold beside him when he noticed tae again lift early in the morning and unknowled a tear from Kookie's eye . Kookie is sacred from everything now He cried for a few minutes  and when to bath room for his morning routine and come downstairs with a fake smile.

" Kookie you are looking so weak is everything is okay Kookie" Jin Hyung said .

"Hmm I'm good Hyung , Is Tae eat breakfast Hyung" kookie said.

"Hmm kookie ignore him and come and have a breakfast " Jimin said.

Kookie nods his head , Jin and Jimin sigh and went behind Kookie.

In Kim company:

"Tae are sure you already done some much foolish but don't do more fool Think. You will regard your life." RM SAID

Mafia king bride On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara