5

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook is Kim Mansion, Nothing changes Everyone is the same but he feels some changes in Tae ;

In kitchen:

"Jin is cooking dinner for everyone, when jungkook came and said " can I cook today I'm getting bored " .

" Kookie I can't you now Tae didn't allow you to do anything " Jin said.

" Hyung please " Kookie said while showing his puppy eye.

" Jin doesn't have the heart to say no , so he agrees and says I will cook with you ".

" With jin help jungkook Cooked the dinner;

Now it's dinner time:

" Every one is sitting, jin & jungkook serve the food , while tae is eyeing jungkook;

Namjoon said " hmm so delicious, Jin I love it" .

" Yes Hyung I love the taste" V said in his rough voice

" Yes it's tasty, but today food is not cooked by me " Jin said .

While jungkook is getting shy because of compliments;

" Kookie made the food" Jin said in excitement.

" Wow really jungkook It's so tas...;

" They hear plates breaking voice, Taehyung in deep voice " who gives you permission to enter the kitchen".

" Didn't I tell you not to do anything , why did you disobey me again and again" V said full angry voice.

" Tae " Jin said ;

Tae showed hand to Jin and said " I'm talking to him" .

" Jungkook got flinched by V ;

" Jungkook asked in a hurt voice " can't I Cook the food" .

" No you can't , do you understand, if you ever step in the kitchen then you will face the consequence"V said furiously.

Jungkook just nods his head;

Taehyung last time started Jungkook out of the mansion;

Jungkook in thought:

Jin Hyung told me I'm special to him but he didn't like me to step in the kitchen, I thought I was his wife but I'm just a toy to him ;

( Jimin and Yongi are out for some work)

Days went like that:

Jungkook sitting in the room and watching out of windows, he was not allowed to Roam in the mansion, while watching out he saw a cute dog jungkook asked bodyguard to bring the dog inside, guard bring the dog and give , jungkook start playing with dog jungkook was so involved in dog he doesn't noticed when Tae come ;

Taehyung was so restless, he just wanted to hug jungkook, Whan entered the room , he saw jungkook was playing and giggle with dog , Tae got angry because jungkook is giggle and smiling with everyone but with him he always blank.
Without thinking of anything he takes out a gun and shoots;

The dog died on the spot;

Jungkook mad go blank and start screaming " please don't kill me , I don't do any things, please and cry loudly;
Here shoots & jungkook voice ,Jin , Namjoon & and Jimin runs to taekook room, and stops on track looking at sense;

Taehyung tried to clam jungkook But he was so scared , his mind stopped working, he continued crying and saying please don't kill, I don't do anything;

Jin and Jimin run to him And try to clam him but Jungkook loses his consciousness due to a panic Attack, Jin "calls the doctor;

Taehyung got scared , his intentions were not to scare Jungkook but he did , seeing him scared and lost consciousness he went out of the room, Namjoon is also angry at Taehyung behaviour;

Jin & Jimin are with jungkook;

After one hour tae was to come into the room but Namjoon stopped him,

" Taehyung you are not going to him , first I let you do whatever you want but now no way , he is are really scared, don't make him more scared by you , I don't who can you shoot the dag and also Infront of jungkook" Namjoon said .

" Hyung I'm sorry, my mind stopped working seeing him smile with everyone, I didn't mean to do it , at least let me meet him " tae said with teary eyes while pleading his brother.

" No I Will not allow you , he sleeps with a lot of effort" Namjoon said blankly.

" Namjoon let him go , jin said pleading with his husband.

Namjoon sighed and said " don't wake him up".

Taehyung entered the room with teary eyes and sat beside jungkook & kissed his forehead;

" Jungkook woke up by his touch, but in fear his did open his eyes;

Taehyung thinks he is sleeping so he starts talking to him" I know I'm so bad , I hurt you I'm sorry for that, But I don't know who to say but I love you, but how can a breast like me love someone right, but I don't how to show emotions, when I saw you I got crazy for you, first I thought is attractions but no is love, you know whom I love always leave just like parants, you know I was so closed to my parents but they leave,you my brother also leave me saying that I'm monster, I have no one who will care or love me , you know when I fell for you , I thought you also leave me like them,you know I don't allow to roam you because my enemies will target you , I don't let you cook because I have a fear that you will get hurt, you know when I see you are smiling with everyone but not me it hurt my and I kill the dog I know I did so many unforgettable things to you but still please please forgive me and give me a chance , Form know I will not touch you till you give me permission and I will try my best to make you forgive me love , I love you and I'm sorry , I'm last time touching you "
Tae said this while crying and kissing his forehead last time and going out of the room , But he didn't noticed his brother brother was crying Listening him;

Jungkook Pov:

I'm sleeping when I feel a kiss on my forehead, I wake up but I didn't open my eyes because I know his touch, but I got shocked when he said
" I know I'm so bad , I hurt you I'm sorry for that, But I don't know who to say but I love you, but how can a breast like me love someone right, but I don't how to show emotions, when I saw you I got crazy for you, first I thought is attractions but no is love, you know whom I love always leave just like parants, you know I was so closed to my parents but they leave,you my brother also leave me saying that I'm monster, I have no one who will care or love me , you know when I fell for you , I thought you also leave me like them,you know I don't allow to roam you because my enemies will target you , I don't let you cook because I have a fear that you will get hurt, you know when I see you are smiling with everyone but not me it hurt my and I kill the dog I know I did so many unforgettable things to you but still please please forgive me and give me a chance , Form know I will not touch you till you give me permission and I will try my best to make you forgive me love , I love you and I'm sorry , I'm last time touching you "

" I don't think he says the truth or not but I got hurt hearing him but still it doesn't do justice what he did with me and my family "

I came out of my thoughts when he kissed my forehead and leave the room;

Pov ( end)

In Namjin room

" Jin I'm not a good brother, IF I try to understand him and not neglected him , he will never become like this " joon said while crying.

" We can't do what happens in past, Joon we should help him now " Jin said while crying silently.

"Yes we will" Namjoon said .

_____________________________________________

salanghaeyo 💜💜💜
❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost, please comment and votes the story .

❌ I also upload BEYOND LOVE first episode in my channel ( link in profile).
Please subscribe to the channel, comment, share and like the video.