Chapter 192 - United States (7)

Director Ahn Ga-bok’s declaration. The name Kang Woojin was uttered from his lips. A rough yet aged voice. The moment his short and clear voice spread, about a dozen heavyweight figures around him froze like ice, unable to hide their astonishment.

“······”

“······”

Including Director Kim Do-hee and other famous directors, actors besides Jin Jae-jun, magazine editors, reporters, etc. Everyone blankly stared at Director Ahn Ga-bok, who had a leisurely smile.

On the other hand.

“Hm? Why are you all like this?”

Director Ahn Ga-bok’s smile deepened. Of course, Sim Han-ho, standing next to him, also had an unfazed expression. Only these two were fine in this banquet hall at the moment. After taking a sip of wine, Director Ahn Ga-bok opened his wrinkled mouth again.

“I just told you because you asked, why are all of you looking so shocked?”

Finally regaining their senses, Director Kim Do-hee, with her permed hair, blinked her widened eyes and asked.

“Di, Director~nim. Did you just confirm that the remaining actor is Kang Woojin ssi?”

“That’s right.”

“So, you mean Kang Woojin is cast alongside Senior Sim Han-ho in your 100th work, ‘Leech’? He was also in my ‘Drug Dealer’.”

“Are there two Kang Woojins in the acting world now?”

“No, that’s not it.”

It was hard to believe even though they had heard it clearly. Especially since Kang Woojin had already shaken the nation with the twist in the Hwalin case. And now, suddenly, he’s a lead actor in a Ahn Ga-bok film?

How did that even happen?

Thanks to this, actors like Kim Do-hee and Jin Jae-jun were still flustered, but reporters and magazine editors began to sneak away with different expressions in their eyes.

‘Haha, interesting? Why Director Ahn Ga-bok chose Kang Woojin is a matter for later. I need to throw this out as quickly as possible.’

‘Kang Woojin? Crazy. This guy’s a real star material. How does he make headlines every week?’

‘An historical actor like Sim Han-ho and a rookie rewriting history, Kang Woojin. Can’t ignore this intriguing lineup.’

The reporters took out their phones to start typing, while everyone else from ‘PowerPatch’ magazine and beyond started making calls.

“Hey, just slam the title and go with the article. It doesn’t need content.”

“It’s a scoop, a scoop. Don’t ask, just write it down first. And get the article up as quickly as possible. Shh! I said don’t ask.”

Watching the backs of these people, Director Ahn Ga-bok slowly nodded. It was the scene he wanted. Then he whispered to the grey-haired Sim Han-ho sitting next to him.

“The fire has properly spread.”

“···It was already burning well, and the firewood was top-notch.”

The banquet hall buzzed even more as everyone grasped the situation. Whether they were near or far, Director Ahn Ga-bok’s words naturally spread. The voices grew louder, occasionally with shouts.

“What, what??! For real??!”

“Kang Woojin?! Did he just say that??!”

Many were surprised but took out their phones. They had to relay the bomb dropped in this banquet hall to the outside. Among these, the actors’ reactions were the most intense.