Chapter 101 - Short Drama (1)

‘Island of the Missing’ was elevated to an S+ grade, a significant leap from its original A+ grade, rising by two ranks simply because Seo Chae-eun was replaced by Ha Yu-ra.

Of course, it was good news, so good that dancing joyously wouldn’t have been out of place.

However.

“……”

Kang Woojin, staring blankly at the white rectangle, was a bit dazed.

“S+ grade?”

It was all because of the first-ever S+ grade. The ‘Exorcism’ was grade A, and ‘Hanryang’ was grade S. Since then, there hadn’t been a grade above S. Above all, the impact of ‘Hanryang,’ which was grade S, was unimaginably massive, surpassing a legendary 25% viewership, including secondary effects.

Therefore, Woojin had always thought S was the highest grade.

However, that was a hasty judgment. The weird void space had once again surprised Woojin, as if saying, ‘You think you can judge me?’ Regardless, a smile spread across Woojin’s face, his eyes still wide in surprise.

“Woah- S+ grade. I wonder if there’s a grade higher than this?”

But pondering it was pointless. The void space had always defied Kang Woojin’s reality and transcended common sense. So for now, he just needs to be happy.

“This void space is incredible.”

At the same time, Kang Woojin felt a sense of pride. It felt as if he had truly revived ‘Island of the Missing’ himself. No. It’s more than just revived it. After reviving it, ‘Island of the Missing’ had become much healthier.

Alright, let’s try to envision the future.

Kang Woojin, now brimming with laughter, erased the rectangles listed to deduce the suspects, all the while mumbling.

“Just wait and see. Since ‘Hanryang’ surpassed 25% in viewership, if a movie is S+ grade, does it simply exceed 10 million viewers?”

How far could it go after surpassing 10 million viewers? It’s hard to estimate, but he forced out a guess. A little speculation wouldn’t hurt, right? Thus, endless imaginations flooded Kang Woojin’s mind.

Of course, they were all still huge hits.

Then, Kang Woojin suddenly remembered Ha Yu-ra. A top actress he’d never met, who even made it to Hollywood. Although he felt nervous, it wasn’t as much as before. Had he somewhat adapted to this field? With that, Kang Woojin suppressed his excited emotions and returned to reality.

The van, still driven by Choi Sung-gun, continued on the road, and Woojin, expressionless, looked out the window, muttering to himself.

‘I wonder what it feels like to meet Ha Yu-ra- Well, I’ll find out when I meet her.’

That same day, at lunchtime, at Harmony Film Company.

Choi Sung-gun entered the medium-sized conference room at Harmony Film Company. The room was quiet. Sitting at the center of the U-shaped table was,

“Welcome, CEO Choi.”

The warm Director Kwon Ki-taek was sitting. He stood up to greet Choi as soon as he saw him. Although he was smiling, there was a subtle weight to his demeanor. Then Choi Sung-gun, having exchanged pleasantries with Director Kwon.

“Phew- It’s been hectic.”

He sighed as he sat down. Director Kwon, scratching his head full of gray hair, replied,