Chapter 93 - Threat (3)

Kang Woojin speculated that the suspect was Seo Chae-eun. However, this was just his intuition. His first impression of her wasn’t great, and he didn’t like how she always picked fights for no reason. But intuition alone couldn’t provide certainty. It’s like saying, “You look suspicious, so you must be the culprit.”

“Damn, isn’t there anything substantial?”

He needed something definite, anything. The problem was that, currently, only Woojin knew about this situation of due to the void space. Bluntly shouting that the grade of the ‘Island of the Missing’ has now dropped to D-level would just get him treated like a lunatic. In a way, he was the only one who could save ‘Island of the Missing’ now.

This was a serious matter, both to Woojin and to everyone involved in ‘Island of the Missing’.

“Whew-”

Feeling the heavily weight of this on his shoulders, Woojin racked his brain. First things first, he needed to narrow down the suspects. Three was too many. He then thought of a trick.

“Ah.”

It wasn’t exactly a clever trick, but it was a good idea. Soon, Kang Woojin quickly shouted, “Exit.” Having returned to his apartment, Woojin pondered for a moment, and clicked his tongue shortly.

“Annoying, especially when I’m already tired.”

He turned on the laptop placed on the living room table.

“Let’s start with Seo Chae-eun.”

He logged on to a portal site. The search keyword was Seo Chae-eun. Information and articles poured out. Among them, Woojin checked her other works, not ‘Island of the Missing’.

“Let there be— let there be—”

He needed something not from the past, but from the future. The projects that Seo Chae-eun participated in or would participate in. And fortunately,

‘There it is.’

He confirmed her future projects from several articles. Two movies in total. A romantic comedy movie ‘Natural Encounter’, which will be released in two months, and an action-comedy ‘Prosecutor’s Usage’, which is soon to wrap up filming. As expected of a top actress, her schedule was packed.

“‘Natural Encounter’ was filmed last year and is being released now.”

‘Prosecutor’s Usage’ would finish filming as soon as this month. Having confirmed up to this point, Kang Woojin searched for projects of Jeon Woo-chang and Kim Yi-won as well. They both had projects too. Jeon Woo-chang was filming a drama titled ‘Royal Company’ that would be broadcast in a few months. Kim Yi-won had a movie titled ‘Again Man’ nearing its release.

Fortunately, all of them were top actors with active schedules.

In any case, a total of 4 projects were identified. So why did Kang Woojin search for the projects of the three top actors? The answer was simple.

“First of all, I need to get the scripts or scenarios for these projects-”

He had to get the scripts and scenarios to enter the void space. Then, he could obtain an answer close to certainty. Surely, one of the three has a standout grade. The same as or lower than ‘Island of the Missing’.

Afterward, Kang Woojin noted down the four projects on his phone.

“It’s a bit late now.”

He went into the bathroom and started to shower. However, only one thought occupied Woojin’s mind.