Chapter 67 - Many (6)

Kim Dae-young squinted his eyes. Despite his imposing stature, his expression was incredibly cute. Almost instinctively, Kang Woojin nearly poked Kim Dae-young’s eyes with his index and middle fingers. He just barely stopped himself. Woojin’s headache grew worse, and he glared intensely at Kim Dae-young.

‘Stop it. You bastard, just stay quite for once.’

However, Kim Dae-young, having no clue about his friend’s intentions, misinterpreted Woojin’s glare.

‘Yeah, yeah, dude. You’re thankful, right? I noticed it because I’m sharp. Ha. This guy, he’s having so much fun.’

The two had completely different understandings of the situation. Regardless, Kang Woojin glanced at Hong Hye-yeon and Choi Sung-gun behind Dae-young’s head. Both looked back at Woojin with slightly surprised expressions.

‘Do they believe him?’

Indeed, both seemed to believe what Kim Dae-young said. While Woojin wasn’t entirely sure why Kim Dae-young started this whole mess, he sighed in relief, feeling that the situation wasn’t too bad.

‘Because of this bastard, Kim Dae-young, things got a bit more complicated, but everything’s still under control.’

Just then.

“Mr. Kim Dae-young?”

From behind, the ponytailed Choi Sung-gun called out to Dae-young.

“You’ve become more cheerful… meaning, Woojin used to be…”

“Yes, CEO.”

Turning his head, Kim Dae-young nonchalantly elaborated on Woojin’s past.

“Woojin was intense. He was colder and more stoic than now. He was overwhelmingly domineering, charismatic, but also very arrogant and cynical.”

“Enough.”

Kang Woojin quickly interrupted Kim Dae-young and whispered in his ear.

“That’s enough, just shut up.”

Then Woojin, acting like nothing happened, asked Choi Sung-gun.

“CEO, why is he here?”

“Oh? Didn’t you hear from your friend? We are hiring new employees, and Dae-young submitted his application. Since he said he’s friends with you, I was just talking to him.”

“… Hiring?”

What the hell? Woojin’s gaze returned to Kim Dae-young, who again squinted his eyes. ‘Should I kill him?’ Woojin barely held back his erupting emotions and quietly spoke to Choi Sung-gun.

“CEO, give me a moment.”

“Hm?”

“I need to talk to my friend privately.”

“Ah, okay, go ahead.”

At that moment.

“Wait.”

Hong Hye-yeon, taking off her hat, spoke up.

“You said your name is Kim Dae-young, right?”

“…I’m Touched. No, yes, that’s my name. Thank you.”

“Huh? Anyway, why did you bring Woojin to the audition that day? With his personality, he wouldn’t have proposed it first.”

She was almost right. Indeed, Woojin had gone to the ‘Super Actor’ audition venue at Kim Dae-young’s request, all because of a full-course pork belly meal and Hong Hye-yeon. However, the now-serious Kim Dae-young glanced at Woojin and said,