Chapter 8 - Concept (4)

To understand why Kang Woojin chose the role of ‘Park Dae-ri’, it was necessary to retrace what he did in the void. It began, of course, when Woojin checked the white rectangle of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ in the void.

-[5/Script (Title: Profiler Hanryang Part 1), Grade A]

-[*This is a drama script with a very high degree of completion. 100% reading is possible.]

Standing alone in the endless dark void, Woojin crossed his arms and stroked his chin.

“Grade A-”

The short film ‘Exorcism’ floating next to him was Grade B. This was his first time encountering Grade A. Woojin then uttered the question that came to mind.

“Hmm- If it’s Grade A… Is that the highest grade? Or is there so mething higher than Grade A?”

Even if there were higher grades than Grade A, Grade A was still in the upper tier. In other words, the new work ‘Profiler Hanryang’ by writer Park Eunmi had a promising future.

“‘Gangster Prosecutor’ with Grade C had a rating of about 7%, right? Then since Grade A is two levels above… It should exceed roughly 10%? 15%?”

He wasn’t sure. He couldn’t tell how much difference there was between those grades. Thanks to that, Woojin swiftly changed the subject.

“Well, anyway, this work will also serve as an experiment. For the clarity regarding these grades.”

A judgement on whether this ‘grade’ really gives a hint for the future or not. For now, it seems likely to be a hint for the future, but it’s not for certain.

Next, Kang Woo-jin’s gaze moved to the title.

“‘Profiler Hanryang’. I’m not sure, but if it’s a profiler, is it a crime genre or something like that?”

He recalled the words thrown by the big-shot director Song Manwoo who was outside.

‘I want to cast you as an actor, Woo-jin.’

At that time, his mind had stopped, but now, having entered the virtual space, Woo-jin was relatively composed. This allowed him to come up with a suitable answer.

“It’s probably just a minor role.”

He didn’t know much about the entertainment industry, but Woojin did know that rookies or unknowns usually started as extras. Especially if it’s a production created by big shots like director Song Manwoo and writer Park Eunmi.

Of course, minor roles in the production were extras. That is, there are many minor roles such as supporting roles or image-only characters, but Kang Woo-jin had no way of knowing this.

“Well- thinking about it, it’s not bad.”

A positive mindset blossomed. This was his second time since experiencing the ‘Scared Man’ in the void. It would be nice to be properly evaluated by the big shots.

Soon.

-Swoosh.

Woojin poked up the white rectangle floating in front of him. He chose ‘Profiler Hanryang’. Then, familiar characters were printed under the white rectangle.

-[You have chosen the 5/Script (Title: Profiler Hanryang Part 1).]

-[Listing characters available for reading (experience).]

-[A: Yu Ji-hyeong, B: Jung Sang-min, C: Bae Se-jun… E: Park Dae-ri]

What Kang Woojin focused on here were the listed characters. Roughly about 6.