Chapter 32 - Master (4)

What’s going on? What just happened? Sitting in his studio apartment, Kang woojin stared into space, stunned. It was a sensation similar to the first time he had entered the void space.

“···Crazy.”

He looked at reality with his eyes, but it felt like a dream. Of course, after owning the void space, he had ignored what was ‘realistic’, but it was natural that his thoughts would stop in such an insane situation.

After a few minutes.

“Uh-”

Kang Woojin, whose brain had stopped working, blurted out anything in English. It was an expression of his current insane state, in English, naturally.

“What the heck happened to me?”

It flowed smoothly. The pronunciation was unbelievably fluent. Woojin just let out other words. All of them are in English, but they flowed smoothly from his mouth.

This was on par with a Korean-American living in the U.S.

Well, Woojin knew basic English but it was Konglish. Anyone who finished high school could do it. He wasn’t exactly nervous about speaking English, but he wasn’t comfortable with it either.

But now, Kang Woojin could be mistaken for a native speaker.

“Wow···”

Kang Woojin was genuinely amazed. He had instantly acquired a foreign language that he might have struggled to learn. He felt like he could live in the U.S. without any problems right away. It wasn’t strange to praise this more than highly, and the ability of the void space had already exceeded imagination.

Soon.

“Uh, first, calm down.”

Ordinarily flustered, Kang Woojin checked his state, scanning his head and insides. It felt like his brain was filled with English. Very natural, no different from Korean.

He didn’t even need to think about English words he needed.

The desired word came to mind immediately, and it poured out of his mouth. In other words, this feeling was similar to a line engraved as if he had memorized it thousands of times after role experience it in the void space. Woojin continued to blurt out English. Smoothly and softly. Without any hindrance, it flowed.

Gradually, Woojin felt a chill all over his body.

“I was already shocked when I could memorize lines··· But even a language of another country? The void space’s ability is insane.”

To be honest, Woojin had the thought ‘Wouldn’t similar forms be possible?’ After experiencing a role in the void space and coming out, the role’s lines are engraved. If he read a role that uses a foreign language during the role, he could have acquired those lines. That was about the extent of his thought.

But.

“···To transplant an entire language.”

The void space was not small-minded. It was like a huge mountain. The feeling was like, ‘What? English? You need it? Why fuss over it. Hold on, I’ll just give you English.’ Exactly like. ‘Money? What’s that? It’s free, free.’

Woojin’s lips slowly curl into a smile.

‘Doesn’t this mean I could go to Hollywood or something later?’

It was entirely possible.

Of course, Hollywood was a far-off story and he had only heard about it, but fluent English was essential for a Korean actor trying to break into Hollywood. Not only for actors, but English was useful in many ways.