Chapter 177 - Appearance Fee (2)

Choi Sung-gun’s whisper into the phone was filled with firmness.

“My situation has mostly been resolved, now it’s just up to you to decide.”

On the other hand, the woman on the other side of the phone sounded quite surprised.

“This, all of a sudden?”

“Suddenly? No. I told you, I’ve been preparing for this from the start. You were involved too, so I asked.”

“That’s… right. But, oppa, are you sure it’s okay? Seo Gu-seob has a lot of influence, after all. I’m with GGO Entertainment.”

“Worried about the existing celebrities? Or feel sorry? Well, that’s possible. If things escalate, there could be controversy.”

Choi Sung-gun calmly continued his explanation.

“But, Hannah. If we leave things as they are, there will only be more victims, and Seo Gu-seob’s misdeeds will only increase. In the long run, it’s also beneficial for the current ones.”

“……”

“GGO Entertainment is already a large corporation, and if we don’t trip them up now, we won’t be able to touch Seo Gu-seob later. Well, his weight in the entertainment industry is already enormous.”

“But you plan to mess with him, oppa.”

“Because I’m a crazy bastard.”

“What, that. But then again, I find myself agreeing when you say it.”

Choi Sung-gun chuckled.

“Eventually, if the GGO Entertainment shareholders take action, only Seo Gu-seob will be replaced and things will be sorted out. Since GGO Entertainment is big, it will normalize quickly. There are also a lot of issues, so it’ll be forgotten fast.”

“Like Kang Woojin?”

“Something like that. Most of it will proceed anonymously, but if it’s too much for you, Hannah, you can back out. I’ll continue with what I’ve been doing.”

It was true. Choi Sung-gun had been preparing something related to Seo Gu-seob for quite some time. The exact timing was around the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’. Seo Gu-seob and Choi Sung-gun had not been on good terms since the past, and during the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’, Seo Gu-seob had realized Choi Sung-gun’s interference and attacked accordingly.

Although no one knew, in theory, Choi Sung-gun had blocked Seo Gu-seob’s path.

Regardless of the circumstances, Seo Gu-seob had indeed attacked Choi Sung-gun at the time. He disturbed Choi Sung-gun by spreading meaningless scandals about Hong Hye-yeon.

This continued even recently.

‘He influenced the investors.’

Among the investors Choi Sung-gun met for the expansion of bw Entertainment, initially, they reacted positively, but at some point, they strangely turned negative. It wasn’t just one or two. Finding this odd, Choi Sung-gun used his connections to uncover a few things.

In conclusion, Chairman Seo Gu-seob had muddied the waters.

He intentionally met with investors to prevent bw Entertainment from growing by blowing his influence. Therefore, Choi Sung-gun had been waiting for the right timing.

‘Actually, I was planning to move once the investment deal was 100% certain – but there’s Chairman Hideki.’

Of course, the deal with Chairman Hideki was not yet confirmed. However, there was some hidden relationship between Kang Woojin and him, and Chairman Hideki definitely had big ambitions for Kang Woojin.