Chapter 147 - Artillery Fire (2)

The ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ channel started with about a hundred subscribers. Now, it has.

[Subscribers: 5.02 million]

It surpassed 5 million. A figure to be wide-eyed about, but not surprising. The weight of the issues Kang Woojin had stirred up in both Korea and Japan was immense. It was fair to say it was an unprecedented storm on Youtube.

However, the skyrocketing subscriber count was just the icing on the cake.

Why?

Because the grandeur of the uploaded videos was even more explosive. Kang Woojin’s first video, which included a greeting, astonishingly surpassed 8 million views. Of course, the main subjects, the cover song videos, were.

-【(1) Elani/’Ballerina’】Cover [Japanese.Ver] | Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego

-Views: 27.55 million

An insane level.

-【(2) Elani/’Ballerina’】Cover [English.Ver] | Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego

-Views: 29.11 million

It surpassed 20 million views. This situation was beyond the term “skyrocketing.” Even now, both the subscriber count and view count were rapidly increasing. Refreshing the page showed the numbers changing in real-time. Listing only the highest views might seem selective, but even the other added cover videos had a baseline of 5 million views.

Even the simple talk videos meant as a breather in between had a baseline of 3 million views.

The comments were saturated, surpassing 100,000. More than half of them were in Korean, but Japanese comments had exploded.

-2000万回再生おめでとう!!! (Roughly means “Congratulations on 20 million views!”)

-素敵な曲を生み出してくれてありがとうございました(Heart) (Roughly means “Thank you for creating a wonderful song”)

-もし可能であれば, CD円盤化していただけないでしょうか??? (Roughly means “Could you release a CD if possible?”)

-ビジュアルがいいからMV映えするし! 声もいいから音源映えもするし!! (Roughly means “Good visuals so it looks great in MVs! And the voice is great for the audio too!!”)

·

·

·

·

Thanks to the English version, the number of English-speaking fans also significantly increased. Kang Woojin’s issue continued to grow in size, hence the acceleration. There had never been such a relentless surge before. By appearances alone, the power of the main character “Kang Woojin” and the hobby “Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego” seemed almost equal.

Well, the main character’s power was still more intense. Kang Woojin’s SNS was already.

-@Wooji_n

Posts: 103

Followers: 6.119 million

Following: 13

It had surpassed 6 million followers, and his official fan cafe had also grown significantly. In such a state, adding “cooking content” to the “Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego” channel?

It was blatantly obvious it would become a hot topic.

At least, that’s what Choi Sung-gun thought. Moreover.

“The ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ theme fits well with it.”

The additional content was a perfect match. After all, the “Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego” channel was fundamentally about filling it with hobbies and other activities, not his main profession as an actor. Currently, the main content was his vocals. In fact, Choi Sung-gun had planned to gradually expand the domain based on vocals.