Ultra Super Casual Again

A/N: My titles are so uncreative wow xD

Thnks fr th Mmrs started blaring at some point and eventually it brought Ashton out of his slumber.

"Can I fucking help you?" Ashton mumbled hazily, not exactly pleased to be woken up by his phone.

"Wow, were you sleeping? Is that why I didn't see you at school? Dude, you should have said something, I would have come over and slept...with.....you...?" Calum realized that his last statement was a worded a little funny so he slowed it down and made it sound ten times more awkward.

"No Michitten, I'm not soliciting sex from someone on the phone while sitting right next to you-I don't think anyone is that stupid. I'm talking to Ashton, who skipped school so he could sleep all day." Calum rambled matter of factly to someone Ashton was assuming was Michael, because he doubted Calum would be calling anyone else Michitten.

"Sorry babe, there are just so many annoying people around me that don't understand what it's like to be in lo-Ow! I'm sorry, I was joking! Love me," Calum started off joking in a whiny voice but then transitioned into something more pain filled and finally ended off in a needy voice as he got farther away from the phone, obviously begging Michael not to dump his ass right then and there.

"'Kay Ashton, Michael's not very happy that you keep trying to get with me, so please, keep your chips out of my salsa." Calum said after a while, still whispering small comforting things to Michael now and then.

"What's the real reason you're calling?" Ashton asked, happy to find out so he could go straight back to sleep, or even better, get food and then sleep.

"Oh, right!" Calum shouted in realization of why he was calling, his sudden loudness caused Ashton to pull away and glare at his phone. "Are you going to the game? The amount of hype your school has for footie matches is astounding, considering your team sucks massive dick."

Ashton didn't really understand why a football game was so exciting but he knew that if he wasn't there Luke would be unhappy, being surrounded by half the population of the school to watch a game was the perfect way to further their little relationship in terms of making it look like they were falling for each other slowly.

"Yeah, I'll be there," Ashton sighs, already scouring his surroundings for something edible that will keep him satisfied until he actually decides to get out of bed. After looking in his immediate vicinity, he finds nothing within reach that's snack worthy.

"Ash. The game starts in fifteen minutes," Calum informs the still muddled by sleep Ashton, which causes the latter to become suddenly cured of their sleepiness.

"Wow, really? I'll call when I get there," Ashton grumbles, already trying to untangle himself from the deathly grip his blankets had on him. Just when he thinks he's been freed, he hits the hardwood floor in a tangle of limbs and fabric.

Muttering curse words as he calmly detangles himself, he finally starts his getting ready routine, which consists of about eight minutes of showering, then a huge panic when realizing he's got no time for anything.

Finally, deciding that fashionably late was more his style. Ashton took his sweet time getting dressed in a striped knit sweater and black skinny jeans, quickly tying a matching black bandana around his forehead to prevent him from looking visibly sweat ridden in the Australian heat.

"Mum? Can I borrow the car?" He asked, a good twenty minutes later when he emerged from his stuffy room. Almost automatically, he began to search the kitchen for something that would satisfy his hunger. He settled on cereal straight from the box, even though he could sense his mother's eyes on him as soon as he crunched the first handful of Frosted Flakes.