Ultra Super Casual

A/N: I suck dick at updating ._. So sorry.

After some careful consideration Luke had decided that they need to move forward with the plan, Ashton was naturally still not into it because of his minor crush on Luke but he couldn't word his opinion because that would mean telling Luke about his feelings.

Ashton glanced up to the framed photo on his wall where Luke's stupid step-by-step guide was, there was no evidence that the paper was even taped there but it's almost like the carelessly scribbled letters were burning right through the photo, Ashton knew what it read.

2. Ultra super casual touches (intentional arm brushes, etc.)

Ashton scowled, at the photo for a long moment and ended up thinking back to the moment he had with Luke in the greenhouse. It had been magical, Luke spent five minutes explaining how self sufficient the garden was and how he really didn't need to do anything except supply a little bit of water when needed, thankfully he thought to bring a small bee hive to the roof so that the flowers remained pollinated.

When they left the greenhouse, it appeared that the halls had been emptied of all life and it occurred to Ashton that he hadn't even heard the bell in the small glass confined room even though it was more than possible to hear the damned ringing from four blocks away.

Just their luck, they ran into one of Luke's smoker friends on the way down the barely used hall that leads to the roof. Which, unfortunately, also happened to be the go-to place for couples because the walls were occupied by three different janitors' closets. Which reeked of chemicals and romance, with the obvious signs of disuse all over the confined space.

The hall was also neglected to the max, the staff didn't even bother to clean this wing of the school. There were scrunched cigarettes pushed along the edges of the hall and minor graffiti tags up and down the lockers. The ideal place for any smoker/rule breaker.

Which is exactly why they ran into Trick.

"Aye 'emmo! Didn't expect to see you down this way." The boy greeted, flicking his cigarette off to the side as he went to greet his friend.

"That's a shame, they really should fix those," he said as he approached the two boys, glancing up at the fire alarm overhead. "Might be a problem if we have a real fire."

Something about his grin unsettled Ashton, it twitched slightly and he had a special glint in his eyes that spelled out trouble in capital letters.

"Hey, what's Ickle Irwin doing with you? Shouldn't he be in class?" His voice was teasing, he didn't even bother to look toward the shorter boy as he directed the question toward Luke.

"We were just on our way actually," Luke said in a tight voice, obviously not too thrilled with the meet up.

"Stick In The Mud Irwin and Bad Boy Puke havin' a little fun, eh?" The other boy asked, quick to follow up his question with several vulgar gestures that made Ashton want to look anywhere else but at Trick.

"Maybe we did, now can we leave?" Luke said, obviously annoyed at this point. He takes a moment to stand up straight, revealing his true height and Ashton was a little surprised how tall Luke was.

Sure, he knew Luke was tall but he was used to Luke's slouchiness and the boy was constantly leaning on whatever he could find.

"Yeah," Trick said, it sounded like a bit of a question, "Yeah, whatever man, I was just walking up here to meet with Silvana," he snickers when the sound of heels could be heard.

"Oh hey Lucas!" A cheery voice all but sang once she was in view.

Silvana was probably one of the nicest girls in the school, she had the super model good looks and changed her hairstyle every month. Last week she had some of the best curls, this week she had her long black hair straightened and a large portion above her ear was braided in a cool pattern. She was often seen wearing floral skirts and simple long sleeve shirts.